Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm  Post subject: House Hunters International  
Hi Fliper and Others,

My sister, Kristen Bandura, a corporate lawyer, is on a House Hunters International Episode with her best friend and realtor, Albana Karakushi, on HGTV! See "To Buy or Build in Brazil" on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDZuF9JPLM

Kristen thinks very highly of you, Fliper!

Take care, and thank you for being so supportive of me and my SSX3 runs over the years!

Best Wishes, and May God Bless Everyone!
Geoffrey Bandura (a.k.a., QuotidianPerfection), Kristen's brother

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:26 am  Post subject: Re: House Hunters International  
Lovely woman. Such a great choice!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 am  Post subject: Re: House Hunters International  
Hi erikner93,

Thank you for your kind words! I'll tell my sister about your warm compliments regarding her. I'd like to add another person who merits a commensurate amount of praise, though--Kristen's friend, Albana. Without Albana's help, the building of Casa Minerva, named after my late maternal grandmother, would simply not be possible.

Take care, and thank you so much for dropping by to leave a comment.

Best Wishes, and May God Bless You!
Geoffrey Bandura (a.k.a., Quotidian Perfection), Kristen's brother

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]