Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:08 pm  Post subject: Does anybody know what this is?  
Hi, so i was just at a thrift store looking for gamecube & ps2 games, then i came across this.

Apparently, this is a radica ssx snowboard that you plug into your TV. Mine lit up when i put 4 batteries in it, but nothing shows onto my TV.

If any of you know anything about this, please tell me. Anything is appreciated, thanks :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anybody know what this is?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Plug in and play - It's an SSX game
Problem with these kind of game machines is they dont like new tv's very much. You might be able to get an adaptor to help with the signal - or it could just be bust.
Go on YouTube to see it in action :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anybody know what this is?  
Thanks yeti! ^_^ i thought i bought a broken one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Does anybody know what this is?  
I remember that thing. I was always curious about it. You gotta post a review once you get it set up~ :yes

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]