Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:35 am  Post subject: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
I started playing SSX3 on PS2 when I was 7 years old. It´s one of the most important videogames that i´ve ever played. I love its easter eggs, its structure and its characters. Very fun game. Together Gran Turismo series it´s the game i´ve played the most.

When I was 10 I started watching Youtube videos about the game. So we can say SSX3 was the game that fed my interest for the videos.

When I was young I showed this game to my best friends, which I met 12 years ago. He loved it, and bought SSX Tricky and SSX On Tour. We spent lots of time playing this games. Now i have other interests on games, but every year I play at least once my PS2 games. I´m a bit sick of PS3 right now.

Investigating about SSX3 tricks and secrets, I discovered this site just a few minutes ago. It´s amazing this kind of forum exist. There´s a lot of forums about 2000-2005 amazing games which are right now dead... That´s horrible :´(

But i´ve seen on this forum posts from 2003 to December 2014. That´s absolutely incredible, congratulations for the community you´ve created. I´ll try to be part of it :)

Yesterday my best friend and I played SSX3 to remember the good old days. I´ll tell him about the site and the forum. We have a Youtube channel with 1K followers. We are obviously thinking about uploading SSX content.

Thanks and let´s do some Uber-Tricks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 am  Post subject: Re: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
Oh, and I forgot to say SSX games taught me a lot about music. They helped me to listen to the good music. The games have nice sountracks. Bands like RHCP, Queens Of The Stone Age, Placebo...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:35 am  Post subject: Re: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
Welcome to ssx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:51 am  Post subject: Re: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
Hey, Tiago, and welcome to the forums! I, myself, don't have THAT much experience with SSX 3 games. I would have played it for several hundred hours had I discovered it when I was a kid, but I missed it. I've ended up going back and playing 3 and On Tour on Emulators, though, so I haven't missed out. SSX 2012 was an amazing game, I got it somewhat near release after being impressed by the demo, and played it for months on end.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
The more the merrier~ :) Welcome~
oh & merry xmas~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 am  Post subject: Re: I´m new here, but not in SSX  
Thanks for the Welcome. I also forgot to mention that 1 year ago I bought Tricky and On Tour. I played for almost a month On Tour when I was young. I like the lots of different features that SSX3 and On Tour have, completely different games. My friend has lent me SSX 2012

Salariedcat, I´ve played all my life SSX3, but speacially when I was young. Now I just play it ocassionally, I have other games where I must spend more time, because I compete in them. But as I said, it´s wonderful finding a site like this one

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]