Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:40 am  Post subject: What you learned in college  
How to play pool pretty well
How to cheat like a motherfucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
how to sell.....stuff~ :P :no :yes :lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Did this stuff used to be illegal in the state you live in Titan but is now legal? :heh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
PSN: Emu90
How to feel homeless even though you have a place to sleep. :heh
You can live life without morals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:09 am  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
college?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 am  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I'm with you on pool. First year i must have spent an easy £20 a month on pool games in my dinner break. Didn't play at all in the second year though :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 am  Post subject: Re: What you learned in college  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
This is going back more than a few years.
When I started college... it was over in another town, a train ride away. I knew a few people from my old school... but most were new to me.
One guy I met on the first day - I could tell he was an interesting person. I started hanging out with him after college.

One day I went round to his house. He lived in a massive mansion on the outskirts of where I lived.
I gasped at his record collection. He must have had about 3,000 LPs, maybe more. In those days (pre-cd) records were expensive.
I couldn't believe the stuff he had in there. He started lending me his records. I used to record them onto cassette.

Anyway - that's what I got from college (I failed all my exams lol). Meeting this lad. He gave me a good musical education. Stuff I still listen to today.
I lost touch with him .... many years ago. I wonder if he's still got his records.
1977 was the year. I last saw him in 1980 I think it was (too long ago, can't remember) :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]