Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I finished an anime called "sakurasou no pet na kanojo" and it was pretty dope. If any of you anime watchers recommend something please tell me! Hinayushii and a few of my friends said death note though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
something something something STAR WARS!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Finally got around to watching MAD MAX :eek :thumbsup It is an experience watching it. If you haven't seen it and you like action flicks then you're stoked because this is an instant classic ~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
One-Punch Man is on its 5th or 6th episode now. It's on HULU and a million other places. It's gorgeous and hilarious.

Last edited by Titan on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Titan wrote:
Finally got around to watching MAD MAX :eek :thumbsup It is an experience watching it. If you haven't seen it and you like action flicks then you're stoked because this is an instant classic ~

I watched Fast & Furious 7 a few days ago. At this point I enjoy these movies a ton because I know they are pretty much video games and I'm not worried about reality when I watch them. I also liked the way they sent off Paul Walker.

Mad Max is next on my list, should be here in a day or two. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:

I watched Fast & Furious 7 a few days ago. At this point I enjoy these movies a ton because I know they are pretty much video games and I'm not worried about reality when I watch them. I also liked the way they sent off Paul Walker.

Mad Max is next on my list, should be here in a day or two. :woot

Somehow I have never seen any of those movies. You'll love MAD MAX, it reminds me of old school action flicks. I really want to watch the 'making of' stuff and the behind the scenes extras. I want to know how in the hell they filmed those action sequences while barreling down a dirt road. It's nuts. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any CG in it or if there is it's gotta be very little, which is unheard of nowadays.

Also watched SPY the other day. Jesus Melissa McCarthy is funny. There were a couple one liners in there that had my wife and I just dying laughing. It was cute too. Good Flick.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Ehh things have been a bit slow movie wise, I watched San Andreas and Jurassic World recently but other than that just random Game Theory videos and Jon Tron videos on YT recently.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 4 [ 82 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4