Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 pm  Post subject: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
well 'tis the end of yet another year and many great things have happened as well as bad, but we overcame the bad parts to bring the good out.
so what do you guys think your greatest moment of 2013 was and what are you guys doing for resolutions in 2014? for me I actually hope to go to BronyCAN this coming summer and improve upon my drawing/sketching. I also hope to get my full class 5 licence in BC and can drive anywhere I'd like.

well?? your guys' turn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 am  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
A Happy New Year to everyone :cheers

As for best moments? it was all good, got an SSX pen drive and poster on the way, got my PS4. I released a book, I got to hear my neice sing for the first time on stage and was blown away by how good she was - and the list can go on........

2014 resolutions - got to hit the gym and get healthy before the big 40 hits in 12 months, release my other books (which make loads of cash) and then buy a bigger house. And with any luck get the Senior Designer post (interview in March) at work so I can finally be the boss :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Happy New Year everyone! :cheers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
Happy new year to you and all your's. I can't believe I'm going to be turning fifteen this year. It's a strange thing to think about. My personal resolutions are just to keep on the way I'm going. I don't really have that much else to say other than that. I hope you all have a good year.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
HAHAHA BYE 2013

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :woot

My highlight was probably finishing up an internship with an illustration professor and having my final piece going to a few local museums and eventually the state house. People have told me within the last month that my art's progressed leaps and bounds since last year so I'm pretty pleased. Resolutions are hard this year because I'm not really, uh, physically able to do much right now. I can always do art though! My sister gave me a small set of oil paints for Christmas, so I guess my resolution can be to figure out how to use them. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:26 am  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
PSN: new one - PM me
Happy New Year mergers! Best wishes :woot :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 am  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Thank you City for that gif, hahahahaha!

Well, 2013 for me put to rest that old superstition that the number 13 is unlucky. 2013 was the best year I've had since 2006! I just about survived 2007 and 2008, 2009 started out amazing and turned very ugly by the end. 2010 was the worst year of my life. 2011 was plain awful. 2012 started out feeling better, but overall was filled with mixed feelings until December when things started to look much brighter into 2013.

The whole year was amazing. I made new friends. I got a new job. I spent 3 months in Australia. I reunited with all my family members. I reunited with old friends. I quit drinking and smoking. I resolved a fall out I'd had with a house mate back in 2012. It wasn't all peaches and cream, but after the terrible direction my life had been taking it sure felt like it!

My resolutions for 2014 are ambitious. I am going to focus on my music projects and be more productive in my free time than just spending it all on gaming. The money I saved for a PS4 I am going to spend on music production gear instead. I am going to eat more. I want to bulk up. My brother has inspired me with how big he has got. I have been eating unhealthily for a while now, and this is going to change.

Happy New Year Everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2014!!!  
XBL: joejakt
Happy New Year! :cheers
Highlight of 2013: Daft Punk!
Looking forward to graduating High school and going to college this year. Hopefully I will be able to start DJing in bars and what not too! :D

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]