Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm  Post subject: The Game you would recommend  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
SSX has fallen off many people's playlists, and I felt like we need a new topic. So.
I propose that we recommend games. I don't mean your favorite games (though it can be); I mean the game you feel that people would enjoy playing the most, whether it's the storyline, the feeling, the imagery, or the gameplay.

For me, my recommendation, although Journey makes a close second, is Ōkami. This game came out in 2006 for Ps2 and Wii, and hit the market like a pebble on a boulder, likely because it was overshadowed by the looming giant of ps3. At that time 7 years ago, I had easily played the game for over 300 hours, but I recently picked it back up when I found a remade version downloadable for the Ps3. Despite having played the game so much, I hardly remembered any part of the plot in the story, so I didn't know what to expect. The game pulled me into a 40 hour playthrough that left me stunned. The plot flowed well, the gameplay was smooth, and the music in its own style was moving. If you haven't played this game, then there is nothing I would recommend more than this diamond in the rough.

This recommendation turned into a review. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 am  Post subject: Re: The Game you would recommend  
If we're talking about hidden gems, I'd be heavily recommending God hand and Shadow of Rome, both for the PS2, though I do think God hand has had a PSN release.

God hand is one of the best, hardest games I've played in a long long time. Shadow of Rome is a proper gladiator game. You can cut off a guys' arm, pick it up and beat him to death with his own limb.

Sorry for not expanding more but I just woke up and I am not a morning person :blahblah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 am  Post subject: Re: The Game you would recommend  
Play Gauntlet Dark Legacy with a bro.

I spent like 10 minutes writing out a list of other games too, but then I realized it detracted from the ultimate objective of getting you to play Gauntlet Dark Legacy with a bro.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm  Post subject: Re: The Game you would recommend  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Hah, I'll try those. I didn't really mean hidden gems... :heh My game just turned out to not very well known.
You know, the makers of Okami were the same people who made God Hand. Too bad Clover didn't make another game after that.
I'll try to get my sis to play; she's pretty bro.

Last edited by Gold Finger on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: The Game you would recommend  
PSN: CurryBrace
I really love Journey, easily one of my favorite games. Nier and Dark Cloud 2 are also great games that I'd recommend to anybody.
And of course Pokemon but I don't have the new one so I don't want to be left out >_>

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]