Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm  Post subject: RIP Paul Walker  
PSN: Emu90
Wow. I'm speechless how life can end from one second to the next. if you don't remember his name, he was the main character in many if not all Fast & Furious movies. He died when his red Porsche crashed. There's not a lot of details yet because it was so recent. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Paul William Walker IV (September 12, 1973 – November 30, 2013)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:54 pm  Post subject: Re: RIP Paul Walker  
PSN: new one - PM me
I am very saddened to hear about Paul Walker's death. He was a great actor and probably a great person.

Being a great fan of Fast & Furious series...

RIP.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm  Post subject: Re: RIP Paul Walker  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
oh my......this is really saddening seeings as though I'm a big fan of the Fast & Furious series of movies and loved him in Eight Below and Takers :cry . he was a very talented actor and will be very missed condolences go out to his family and friends :(
and Emu, found an article about it here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 am  Post subject: Re: RIP Paul Walker  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
Not sure how true this video is but...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=565569080184897&set=vb.506721936069612&type=2&theater

RIP Paul :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 am  Post subject: Re: RIP Paul Walker  
PSN: jonipooon
What the hell? This is terrible! I always loved the Fast & Furious series, this is a bit of a shock actually.

My deepest condolences to Paul and his family, especially his child. And also to his crew on the movie set, I guess all of them don't really feel like making an 8th movie right now. I already thought earlier on that Fast and Furious 7 will be a big blockbuster success next summer, but now I'm definitely sure alot of people will go see it because of Paul's death.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:20 pm  Post subject: Re: RIP Paul Walker  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I was devastated when I found out this morning. I've grew up watching the Fast and Furious films and it's really saddening how he and his friend (who was driving) crashed when leaving an event for Paul's own charity. My niece is distraught as she is younger and she had just really gotten into the film series. She couldn't wait to see the new one.

They apparently started filming F&F7 in September so I would assume they were around half way through at this point. They may write him out following a scene or they may rewrite the whole thing from the start depending on where they were. Regardless, the movie is an afterthought. What really matters is the death of a talented actor and his friend who were both great human beings.

There's a great quote from him being spread all over social media. "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling".

RIP Paul

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]