Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:54 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 pm  Post subject: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters!)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Okay! These are the final prize/posters listings near as I can tell. I'm pleased to say we got most everyone their first or second pick as far as posters go. :cheers

At the bottom of this topic is the few people who never specified what poster they wanted. All posters on the list here have been taken so please list what you'd like out of what's left here if you care at all which poster you get. :china

Grand Prize: WindWaker23 2 Posters Chosen: "ZoeMac Poster 18x24", "EliseEddie Poster 18x24"

SSX Hat
2. Hat - citylights, " TRAINWRECK grind 18x12", hat size 7 1/4"
3. Hat - tendicott "SSX MacElise+Heli 36x20",HimalaysIceLeap 24x10" hat size 7 3/8"
4. Hat - Nick Bester "TrickIt 24x18", hat size 7 5/8"
5. Hat - Sick One With a Smile "Psymon DesignEvolution Poster", hat size 7 1/8"
6. Hat - Katakuri "Kaori DesignEvolutionPoster", hat size 7 3/8"
7. Hat - CrazyDriver(swap w/GeeFunk) "Alexis DesignEvolutionPoster", hat size 7 1/2"
8. Hat - Morten "RaceIt NEW 24x18", hat size 7 1/2"

USB Stick:
9. USB - crispaholic "didn't specify"
10. USB - Yeti (swap with Obi) "Zoe DesignEvolutionPoster"
11. USB - CharmyDweeng "Fitzroy crashed plane 24x9"

SSX Tricky Figures (please post to specify your choice of which one - Elise, Psymon, Moby or Eddie)
12. Tricky Figure - Ayu-Chan - Elise "HeroesFreeFall 20x30"
13. Tricky Figure - Baron Von Gikkigen - Psymon "Drop In 20x12"
14. Tricky Figure - YoshiExcel "TaneKaori Poster 18x24 "
15. Tricky Figure - Sonnergard - Moby/Eddie "HalfPipe Avlanche 20x9"
16. Tricky Figure - MarcusAnnex "Survive it 18x10"

SSX Comic
17. Comic - NA "Ty DesignEvolutionNew"
18. Comic - GeeFunk2010 (swap with CrazyDriver) "didn't specify"
19. Comic - jjakt "Mac DesignEvolutionPoster
20. Comic - Eeyore "Elise DesignEvolutionPoster"
21. Comic - CurryKingDH "GriffinTy Poster 18x24"
22. Comic - Obi "TrickIt Extended 18x24"
23. Comic - ApacheDog "SSX BigAir 24x18"

SSX Poster
24. Poster - jokersmoker70 "didn't specify"
25. Poster - Pemdas82 "HalfPipe Avlanche 20x9"

Winners who didn't claim a poster:
crispaholic
MarcusAnnex
GeeFunk2010
Eeyore
tendicott
jokersmoker70

Remaining Posters: - see posters here
EliseAlexis Poster 18x24
Elise DesignEvolutionPoster
Griff DesignEvolutioPoster
HimalaysIceLeap 24x10
Moby DesignEvolution Poster
PsymonMoby Poster 18x24
SSX MacElise+Heli 36x20
Survive it 18x10
SurviveIt 24x18

Congratulations to the winners!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
YES! I'm so happy I got the Griff/Ty poster and I'm just as happy for NA getting that Thor evolution :P

Thanks yet again Gondee :) Do you want us to PM you addresses now? or are you waiting till shipping time?

Oh and I still think you should have kept something back for yourself :china

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
One more note: I will be sending out PMs to everyone who hasn't sent me their address over the next day or two (I have some IRL stuff taking up my time, that's why I didn't post the results last night.) Oh, and for those wondering, if you swapped prizes with someone else you didn't lose your original place in line when it came to posters. :china

If you don't respond to my PM and send me your address by next Sunday (thanks to those that did) I will forfeit your prize and move down the line to those who didn't win. :china

Curry wrote:
Thanks yet again Gondee :) Do you want us to PM you addresses now? or are you waiting till shipping time?

Sure, go ahead. I am moving on to shipping details now. Gotta order a bunch of small boxes from somewhere. :heh

Quote:
Oh and I still think you should have kept something back for yourself :china

First choice goes to prize winners, but if you guys maaaaybe don't want to choose the Elise posters I'd be fine with that. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Am I wrong or do I see 6 people left with 10 posters left?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:13 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Nice one Gondee and thanks for sorting all this :cheers

Congrats to everyone :thumbsup & WindWaker, enjoy your visit and congrats :china

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:23 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
gotta give credit to Gondee for being able to sort all of this out, so i take it you're getting to the 'preparing to ship and making sure everyone gets what they want' phase :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
CharmyDweeng wrote:
Am I wrong or do I see 6 people left with 10 posters left?

Yes there are four more posters than prizes. I'll probably hold onto them later for other stuff later. If there are 1-2 that are left that I'd like I may keep them and have them framed, but only after everyone who won gets first pick of whatever is left.

WindWaker wrote:
so i take it you're getting to the 'preparing to ship and making sure everyone gets what they want' phase

Yeah, and just to touch on that once more so everyone is clear on what happens.

Sunday, October 27th - last day for prize winners to send me their addresses before I contact the reserve list of people to see if they'd like the prizes.

Early November - first shipments go out. In order to avoid too much cost at once, I'm going to ship them out 5 at a time, starting at the top with the grand prize and working my way towards the bottom. That means the last prizes will be shipped out in early December.

One more quick change - Obi claimed the "TrickIt Extended Poster 18x24" before tendicott did, after the topic had closed. Huge apologies to tendicott. I will offer him an extra poster to make up for my dumbass mistake.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
early November sounds good to me, maybe my Luna plushie will arrive before these then :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
PSN: MistressWiggle

I am surprise the evolution posters weren't the most popular.
Not that I'm complaining obviously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:17 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
YUSSSSS, this is soooooooo awesome. im more hyped for this than BF4 that is being released next week.

(also gondee, #14 has Tane/Kaori and it is also listed in the unclaimed posters.)

Last edited by Crazy_driveR3 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
PSN: Endemism
:china Thanks for a wonderfully executed contest! Great that so many people got the opportunity to get some SSX stuff. Hope you get to keep some of the posters for yourself, gondee.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:35 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
HELL YEAH :D :D :D

I would love to snag the "Survive it 18x10"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
XBL: joejakt
SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!!!! MEGA PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!! :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:06 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Still excited!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
I've got addresses for a good number of you, thanks. :) If you still haven't sent it over, please do so quickly!

On a side note, I've had 2-3 people forfeit their prizes, so I will be contacting backups to mail out those prizes if they want them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
hey G. if some of the posters don't get claimed, you should keep one of them because this is actually a really big thing you're doing for us and i feel sorta ashamed you aren't getting anything out of this while we reap the rewards

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:10 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
My reward's been over the life of this site. Thanks to you all and this site I've influenced the game I love more than I could have ever dreamed of. (Seriously. I got my name in the credits of SSX and have been to EA twice.) This is just my chance to repay that favor a little.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
gondee wrote:
Seriously. I got my name in the credits of SSX...

I guess i'll have to look over the credits to find that then :lol , that's actually pretty cool you got to go to EA twice!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:15 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Quick Announcement - due to some personal drama I've had to delay the mailing of everything a week. I'm hoping to start getting stuff out the door next Monday, November 11. Sorry for the delay, it's been a pretty stressful last 3 weeks or so.

On a more positive note, I have collected everyone's details and am working out the shipping requirements now. It looks like a lot of the stuff won't be too bad to ship, so I'm hoping I can send the posters in separate tubes so that they dont' get damaged, since I know everyone wants the posters almost as much as the prizes. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
gondee wrote:
On a more positive note, I have collected everyone's details and am working out the shipping requirements now. It looks like a lot of the stuff won't be too bad to ship, so I'm hoping I can send the posters in separate tubes so that they dont' get damaged, since I know everyone wants the posters almost as much as the prizes. :heh

that's fine, tbh i'm sure everybody here wants the posters the most (including myself not gonna lie :heh ) for the most part i was thinking international shipping would be the biggest pain in the arse for you, but i'm glad to hear you found a way to work with it :thumbsup (also wouldn't Nov. 11 be hard to ship on with it being Veterans'/Rememerance Day? I don't know if it's a stat holiday or not tbh :shrug )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Bah, sorry to hear, gondee. Hope it all works out. :( Don't worry about us though, just do what you gotta do! :thumbsup It's awesome that we're getting anything in the first place.

(And yeah, Wind Waker's onto something if you're using USPS.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:52 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I second what City said. It's great that you are doing this for us anyway so take as much time as you need to :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
(also wouldn't Nov. 11 be hard to ship on with it being Veterans'/Rememerance Day? I don't know if it's a stat holiday or not tbh :shrug )

Well, crap. Yeah, I guess next week won't work either. :(

For the record, I work Tuesday - Saturday, so Monday is the only day I have enough time to run to the post office. So I guess it will be the 18th before I can ship everything out. So I'll do two weeks worth of shipments that day, and mail 10 packages instead of 5. Wind Waker if you're in a hurry to take the trip to Vancouver, PM me and I'll fill you in on the details of how to contact Batty. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:35 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Im fine with the wait Gondee, just send them out when you have the time.

;D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: DECADE DRAWING Final Prize List (last chance for posters  
Update on this - still planning on sending out several packages this Monday. I will probably send out the comics and hats to people in the U.S. first just to get them out the door.

I will start sending posters out after that, since I still need to trim them and that obviously will take some time.

Also - a note to people in the UK (Wales, Britain etc.) - in order to save on money I'm going to forward all the prizes to Yeti who will then send them after that. I'll try to get that out the door as well.

Finally - I will not be sending anything certified to keep it cheap. Requesting a signature shoots the price up so high I can't afford it. :china

Thanks for the patience everyone. :)

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 7 [ 174 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7