Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: Veckodag
Congratulations to all the winners! :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
Top choices:

TrickIt
Trick itExtended final
HeroesFreeFall
TrainWreck Grind
Halfpipe Avalanche
Fitzroy crashed plane
SSX MacElise+Heli
Drop In

I am last on the list though, so whatever is left will do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:14 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Congratulations everyone!! How can you possibly choose between a tour of EA or a personal interview with Todd?! They're both way too awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
I am last on the list though, so whatever is left will do.

I don't think everyone will post their poster requests so you might get one on your last. I hope that's the case. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:34 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
bakalhau wrote:
How can you possibly choose between a tour of EA or a personal interview with Todd?! They're both way too awesome.

to be fair i would rather choose the tour of EA, 1. it's a 3 hour drive so it's not too far and 2. my internet has been shitty lately so i don't trust skype at the moment, got wayy too many dropped calls between friends :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Waker, I'm really glad you won. If the grand prize winner can actually make it to EA, that is amazing. :china

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
gondee wrote:
Waker, I'm really glad you won. If the grand prize winner can actually make it to EA, that is amazing. :china

yep multiple ways of getting there, the #1 Trans Canada Hwy. the #5 Yellowhead (A.K.A. The Coquihalla Hwy., funny thing is it actually has a show on Discovery called "Highway Through Hell" believe it or not), I could book a Westjet flight, O.K now i'm kinda being a showoff about this now.

anyways, the first thing i would do as soon i would got there is to locate the nearest Tim Hortons so i can get a coffee or maybe a white hot chocolate :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:39 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #3
PSN: Morten_W_91
Thanks a lot gondee for the prices and setting it up! :D (credits to Todd also :china)

My hat size is 7 3/8" (but 7 1/4" will also do)

List of posters by choice:

1. Race It
2. Trick it Extended
3. Survive It
4. Drop In
5. HeroesFreeFall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:32 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
AHHHHH, Wind Waker....you lucky duck. Congrats everyone!

And im quite surprised my name is up there too. Even though i would love to have a SSX comic, i would rather have a hat....so if anyone is willing, wanna swap?

Again, awesome stuff....thanks to Gondee, Batty, Charmy and any others that helped out in this. :thumbsup

I won a hat crazy so we can swap if you want :) I'm bever gonna use it anyways ;)

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:09 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
GeeFunk2010 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:

And im quite surprised my name is up there too. Even though i would love to have a SSX comic, i would rather have a hat....so if anyone is willing, wanna swap?

Again, awesome stuff....thanks to Gondee, Batty, Charmy and any others that helped out in this. :thumbsup

I won a hat crazy so we can swap if you want :) I'm bever gonna use it anyways ;)

.......I love you.

Seriously.......thank you. You have just made my crappy day x10 better. :D

Ohh yea hat size........7 1/2 will do quote fine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:26 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
GeeFunk2010 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:

.......I love you.

Seriously.......thank you. You have just made my crappy day x10 better. :D

Ohh yea hat size........7 1/2 will do quote fine

:heh :heh

I will let them know what hat size you want when they contact me for my mailing adress.

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
GeeFunk2010 wrote:
I will let them know what hat size you want when they contact me for my mailing adress.

Since when did Gondee become a "they"? :shrug
That statement will be going to go to his head. :P :dead

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
He's an omnipotent being Obi.

Jesus christ get with the uptakes. :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:08 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
I must have missed it, because the last update I saw he was most annoying. :heh

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Well I hope things stay as they are.

At this rate, people like Curry and Yeti and Jjakt who have contributed loads to this community and are unfortunately far down the list will get the evolution posters they want, everyone else that won who are actually posting will get a choice and I will have a huge ass Thosen poster framed with pride on my wall.

Successful competition is successful. Todd and EA you are amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
my best bet is that Gondee is gonna wait until later tonight to lock this just in case a few stragglers still wanna see and choose what they want. don't worry NA, if everything goes off without a hitch you'll get your Thor poster :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Topic locked, I'll post the final prize listings tonight and send out PMs to everyone who hasn't posted. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 67 posts ]  1, 2, 3