Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:05 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: joejakt
Oops, sorry G, I was just so excited...things got outta hand.
Here's my top 5:
1. Mac Design Evolution
2. Fitzroy Crashed Plane
3. Trick It Extended Final
4. Mac + Elise Helicopter
5. Trick It (24x18)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Will keep the USB stick. Just what I wanted.

1 Fitzroy crashed plane 24x9
2 SurviveIt 24x18
3 SSX BigAir 24x18
4 Drop In 20x12
5 HeroesFreeFall 20x30

Don't nobody take Thor from my girl NA. :mad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Just saw the edit about hat sizes, gondee (you should win a GA for best ninja editor! I can barely keep up!). I'm 7 1/4. :china

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh Yeah, I keep remembering details I should list. :heh

Just as a proof thing, here's the picture of the drawing. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
gondee wrote:
:heh Yeah, I keep remembering details I should list. :heh

Just as a proof thing, here's the picture of the drawing. :heh

so this is how it all went down huh? :lol
simple, yet effective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:56 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Like I said, super complicated. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
How many people did not win something? :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:07 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
so my anxiousness is getting the better of me and i'm trying to locate everything already in Burnaby, which is actually not too bad. just gotta find greyhound schedules and motels in the area that aren't to hard hitting on the wallet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
I think I'll take the Psymon figure.
Top five posters:
5:Ty DesignEvolutionNew
4:HalfPipe Avlanche 20x9
3:Survive It 18x10
2:Fitzroy crashed plane 24x9
1:Drop In 20x12

Finalized list.

Whoops, almost forgot, HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who made Merqury City, SSX and the prize draw possible. I thank you all very much for it.

Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
CharmyDweeng wrote:

There were 37 entrants, 25 winners. If the winners don't PM me their addresses before a week after the swap period closes next Sunday, I'll start PMing other people who didn't win to see if they want the prizes. There is an order to who didn't win that I'll go in if that happens, but I don't want to confuse who did win until that happens. :china

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:28 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
:D YES! Me and Yeti finally get those comics :heh
I'll be keeping that :)

being 21/25 I doubt I'll get a poster of choice. I know you said to put 5 but being so low down I just put a few more as I know my top 3-4 choices will probably go at least.

I'd REALLY dig something with Griff though, just putting that out there ;)

1) Griffin/Ty
2) Griff evolution
3) Heroes freefall
4) Trick it
5) Halfpipe avalanche
6) Himilayas ice leap
7) Survive It
8) Drop in
9) Trick It extended

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:00 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
CurryKingDH wrote:
:D YES! Me and Yeti finally get those comics :heh
I'll be keeping that :)

I went on ebay and got one last year lol oh well! Who knew id win one :lol

Id gladly accept another comic but will trade with anyone who would like their own copy.

As for posters: (edit full list later)
1- Zoe Design Evolution concepts
2-DropIn

to be honest if Zoedesign isnt a choice i'll have any poster as its all awesome

congrats to all the winners and to gondee, todd and charmy for their sorting the prizes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:48 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: Nick_Bester
Awesome stuff... Thanks Gondee & Todd!
Well done to all winners & sorry to those that didn't.

Poster choices...
1) Trick It 24x18
2) Race It 24x18
3) Heroes Freefall 20x30
4) Psymon Evolution
5) Mac Evolution

Will measure & confirm hat size later... Head is a bit swollen at the moment with the win! :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Wow, this is nifty! I'm on the winner's list! Thanks for even letting newer folks into this contest. I may have been here for a few months, but I've been playing SSX since the original.

In terms of poster preference, I'd like the Kaori Design Evolution poster if it's available.

As for those hats, they're really quite awesome. I need to check my size again, though, as I always forget. Sometimes it varies due to haircut status.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: ROCHAN
This is a great way of waking up on Monday morning! xD

So, Gondee, I'm ok with my prize as long as you don't have any trouble sending it. =)

That said, of the SSX Tricky figures I'd like the Elise one, though I wouldn't mind Psymon or Eddie if someone else wants the Elise figure.
And my poster preferences:
1. HeroesFreeFall
2. Trick_it_Extended_Final_24x12
3. TrickIt_24x18
4. Drop_In_20x12
5. Survive_it_18x10

Thanks again to Gondee, Batty, Charmy and everyone involved in this -you are awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:22 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: Endemism
Massive thanks once again to Gondee & Chaplin for this amazing contest! Great start to a much to regular Monday. :)

I think I'll keep my Tricky figure (kudos ChaDwiing!) unless someone wants to switch it for a cap, which seems unlikely. :D I'll settle for Moby or Eddie, or whichever is available.

Le poster top 5:
1. HeroesFreeFall 20x30
2. HalfPipe Avlanche 20x9
3. Fitzroy crashed plane 24x9
4. SSX BigAir 24x18
5. ZoeMac Poster 18x24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: RalphBattle1
PSN: RalphBattle1
gondee wrote:
CharmyDweeng wrote:

There were 37 entrants, 25 winners. If the winners don't PM me their addresses before a week after the swap period closes next Sunday, I'll start PMing other people who didn't win to see if they want the prizes. There is an order to who didn't win that I'll go in if that happens, but I don't want to confuse who did win until that happens. :china

I was going to give my prize up to someone else but you didn't even pick me :P
Congrats on the winners!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:12 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
I was thinking the same thing Ralph. I thought "Hmm...maybe I should have taken donations BEFORE I drew the winners." :heh (Totally kidding about that, btw, I want to do this without donations). But it seems like a lot of people got prizes they want, and that makes me very happy.

Reminder to everyone, in order to make trades, you have to state that you are interested in someone's prize, and then that person must confirm that the trade is okay with them.

So, if I won a hat, but I really want a USB stick, I would post to say "Obi, I want your USB Stick, I can trade you a hat." Then hopefully Obi posts and says "Sounds good to me!" at that point, I'll honor the trade. We have a lot of people saying they want to trade, but no takers. :heh

Current Available Trade Listings:
Crazy Driver - Comic Book
Obi - USB Stick
Apache Dog - Comic Book
NA - Comic Book
jjakt - Comic Book
Yeti - Comic Book

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Zoe's #1 Fan
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Id be happy to trade

Obi - comic for the pendrive?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:32 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Hey Yeti, the Usb stick is all yours. You have done me a lot of favors so it's the least I can do. As for the comic, just give it to someone else who doesn't have one that wants it.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:37 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
[color=#FFFFBF]My hat size, verifying with some baseball hats, is 7 1/4. It looks like that size is already taken, though. Are there multiple hats available in the same size? Mayhaps 7 3/8, if not.

Also, it looks like I need a top five poster list like the rest o' you fine folks:

1. Kaori DesignEvolutionPoster
2. HeroesFreeFall
3. TaneKaori Poster 18x24
4. Tane DesignEvolutionPoster
5. Trick itExtended Final 24x12
[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:40 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I only put the comic up as I'm not picky about prize if someone else was desperate for a comic. Looks like most peeps are happy though so if anyone does want a comic feel free to trade with someone else before me who is desperate to get rid of theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
XBL: Joker Smoker 70
PSN: Joker_Smoker_70
Whoop! :woot Thank you...!..and in the spirit of only just scraping in there with a much appreciated win, I'll take a random pick of whatever's left in the poster department! Thanks for all your hard work Gondee :china

I've been playing SSX on xbox 360 since release day, but now play ooccasionally on PS3. Feel free to add me - the more the merrier!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:56 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
:D Sweet I won something! But I already have all the SSX Tricky Figures, so I will gladly donate mine to either someone who didnt win something, or whoever.

I'll gladly take a poster though!

1. Kaori Evolution

2. TaneKaori 18x24

3. Trick It Extended Final 24x12

4. HimalaysIceLeap 24x10

5. Halfpipe Avalanche 20x9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing PRIZE WINNERS! (And swap topic)  
Current Available Trade Listings:
Crazy Driver - Comic Book
Apache Dog - Comic Book
NA - Comic Book
jjakt - Comic Book
Yeti - Comic Book
Yoshi - SSX Tricky Figure

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 67 posts ]  1, 2, 3