Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am  Post subject: GTA V Spoiler thread  
PSN: jonipooon
For those of us who have already completed the storymode, it's better to have a thread where we can speak freely about the game without having to be limited to the use of annoying spoiler tags.

I finished the game two days ago and I have to say that it was a blast. Greatness in every way, amazing gameplay and excellent job with all the cutscenes and random events. The world is really huge with so much to explore it's almost crazy how much job they put into making it.

My favourite part of the game is the fictional internet feature. I just love the amount of detail, with Bleet and LifeInvader and everything. Fame or Shame is also so damn funny, masturbating monkeys anyone?? Haha. :lol

So feel free to discuss anything about the game here, without the use of spoiler tags. Just write whatever you want and ask whatever questions you want. For example, which ending did you like most? Personally I prefer A, because it feels the most realistic. Ending B made me feel like a bastard, Ending C had too much Disney-feel to it (not exactly Disney but I guess you get my point somehow).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 am  Post subject: Re: GTA V Spoiler thread  
Alright... so nobody else completed the game huh? :heh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: GTA V Spoiler thread  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
I chose ending A first, and I LIKE the ending, but not being able to play as Trevor in free roam again has caused me to make a new file. Really lazy writing on Rockstar's part. Otherwise it was a pretty good game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20 pm  Post subject: Re: GTA V Spoiler thread  
CharmyDweeng wrote:
I chose ending A first, and I LIKE the ending, but not being able to play as Trevor in free roam again has caused me to make a new file. Really lazy writing on Rockstar's part. Otherwise it was a pretty good game.

Why do you think the they did a lazy job on the writing? I think the dialogue in the game is simply EXCELLENT. I hope you just mean the fact that killing off Trevor or Michael will affect your unfinished missions was a bad move. But for me it simply adds an extra mixture to the storyline. If Trevor is dead, then there's no missions for him anymore... makes sense right?

Of course I dont think any game in the GTA series can live up to the amazing storyline of San Andreas, however they did a damn good job on this one. It was over too quick though...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]