Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:37 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm  Post subject: The Decade Drawing NOW CLOSED - DRAWING SUNDAY 10/13!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
MERQURY CITY'S 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY DRAWING ENTRY TOPIC

IT'S TIME TO ENTER FOR SOME SWEET SSX SWAG!

Okay guys, it's now time to put your name in the hat for prizes at Merqury City's Decade Drawing. The Decade Drawing will take place sometime on or after September 30th, 2013. I will let you know a little closer to the date once I get a better idea of what prizes we'll receive from EA and I receive them in the mail.

Okay! How do I enter?
Simple! Just post in this topic!

What? It's that easy?
Almost - you'll need to make sure I can reach you by either PM or email, because if you win I'll notify you via private message here on the board. If I don't hear from you via PM within a few days, I will contact you via the email you have listed here on your profile. So make sure those are current! After that, you'll need to send me your mailing address via email or PM so I can send you your prize. (Don't post your mailing address or email address here on this topic!) If I don't hear back from you within 1-2 weeks, I may declare your entry invalid and reward the prize to someone else.

Is there anything else I should know?
Two things - one entry per person, and you must have been a member before September 1, 2013. This is to make sure that extra accounts aren't spammed to up your chances of winning. You also must have been active in some manner in the last 3 years. This deadline will be extended for any well-known member of the board (ie. if you are "old school" and well-known by long term members of the community), meaning if you posted many times many years ago but we all know who you are, you're fine. This restriction is just to keep spam accounts, even long dormant ones, from popping up out the woodwork to claim prizes. :china I reserve the right to deny any prize to anyone for any reason.. With that said, I am aching to give away SSX swag to as many legit members as possible. :woot

I've forgotten, what are the prizes again?
Read the first post in this topic for all the skinny on what's available. My goal is to give prizes to as many users as possible.

Can I enter more than once?
No, you can only enter one time. Don't worry - if you end up winning something you don't want, I will have a "swap" topic where winners can swap prizes if they like before I mail them out.

How is this drawing going to be done?
I am going to put all the names in the hat and draw them out one at a time. :heh As soon as we're out of prizes, that's the end of it. Seriously not that complicated. :heh I will post the winners afterward and mail the prizes out some time after that.

Okay, that just about covers it - post here with your questions or comments, and if you do either you'll be entered in the contest! :D

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Post away!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
WOOOOO!!!! Thanks again for this Gondee. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:39 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
.....and so it begins. Good Luck to everyone!

I was seriously wanting to contribute to this raffle to uphold my "Santa Ninja by Proxy" reputation but i really dont have anything SSX related. Only thing is this Plug n Play SSX Board that ive had for ages. But still, there is a hefty amount of schwagg. (Batty should have put his Kaori Shirt in this.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: CharmyDweeng

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: xsouth
Is the hat that you'll draw from one of those sweet ssx hats?

Amy Archer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Good luck everyone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Nick_Bester
Awesome Gondee... Thanks for an excellent site!
Good luck to everyone & thanks Todd Batty (& anyone else I've forgotten) for the prizes! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: ROCHAN
Wow, this is such an awesome way to celebrate something! -you know, the traditional way is to give presents to the one who's having the birthday... I like this way better. ;)
Jokes appart, I'll never get tired of repeating how glad I am that I found this wonderful community of people so many years ago. I wish you a happy celebration; and another 10 or more years of fun! =)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:30 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
The prizes look really cool actually, and Good Luck to everyone as well ;P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: RalphBattle1
PSN: RalphBattle1
Gondee one of these days I need to buy you a beer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:45 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Nope, don't think I've been active enough to enter. Good luck to you all!!!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/maverickeastart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
wow....just wow. good luck to everyone, hopefully i can win some SSX swag :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I got soppy in the other thread so i'll keep this entry post short and sweet.

Thx :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Awesome! Good luck, everybody! :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Woah! Congrats on the um... decadian of existence

Tots

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:03 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
ThanksForTheSupport wrote:
Woah! Congrats on the um... decadian of existence
Tots

Thank you for helping make a great game :china :cheers

Gondee - hope your putting your name in that hat for all you've done :yes :yes :yes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:28 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Yeti wrote:
Gondee - hope your putting your name in that hat for all you've done :yes :yes :yes

I've been repaid a thousand times over by interacting with all my amazing users and by being able to go to EA twice to playtest SSX. I never thought Merq would significantly influence the future of the franchise we loved. That to me is amazing in itself. I don't need anything else to have made this whole thing worth it. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Veckodag
Gondee deserve all the mad props for being at the reins of this amazing community. Big ups for repin' SSX for such a long time, Gondee. The same goes out to all the mad SSX fans on here. I'm glad I can be a part of this amazing insanity and love for the game. Nice... :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
RalphBattle wrote:
Gondee one of these days I need to buy you a beer.

What Ralph said.

Awesome years and so much hard work put in by G and the other admins. Always a pleasure to be here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Endemism
It amazing, the amount of preparation and effort you all, especially gondee, put into an event like this. It's really awesome to be part of such a community. Once again, many thanks! :china

But seriously, I'm just here for the caps. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:32 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Emu90
Am I the only one who thought Decade Drawing meant that I had to draw something? This language... :heh :heh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
TrickyEmu wrote:
Am I the only one who thought Decade Drawing meant that I had to draw something? This language... :heh :heh

Nope :lol I thought it was a drawing contest :heh

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:35 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Posting for the chance. Good luck to everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:43 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Damn I don't meet any of the qualifing criteria, oh well. :glare

Gondee congrats on your cyber-milestone, despite those dark days on tour and blur you made it. :heh

Good luck fellow gravituder's! (Except for you RB) :troll :troll :troll ...just kidding you keep shit entertaining.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:26 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Obi wrote:
Damn I don't meet any of the qualifing criteria, oh well. :glare

What? Mi Scusi, you've been active in the last 3 years AND you qualify as "old school" so you're entered. Don't be all dramatic on me. :heh

EDIT: I see where the confusion lies - I added a "BEFORE" to make sure there was no problem. You had to be a member BEFORE Sept 1, 2013 to qualify. Which everyone here fits. :) Sorry about that.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 5 [ 103 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5