Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:27 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
PSN: jonipooon
This is amazing!

No wait... it's super excellent!!

:woot

Happy birthday to the Grav Bar, I really can't believe how fast time goes by. Next year in September I've been here for 10 years.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Thanks everyone for the kind words! It's been an amazing ten years! :woot

Two things I want to add to this topic:

1) CharmyDweeng has generously donated several SSX Tricky figures to the prize pool! These are these figures if you've never seen them:

2) Batty sent me news that they're deciding which art to turn into posters and said they'll ship the package the end of this week. At that point I'll have a better idea of how many of each prize we have and can decide on a general prize tier. :D

He also sent me this picture with the caption: "Look what arrived on my desk this week."

Pretty nifty huh? :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
omg!!!! WANT!!! Really can't wait for this.

http://www.facebook.com/maverickeastart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
PSN: new one - PM me
Can't wait :woot

Congrats MC :china

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
gondee wrote:
He also sent me this picture with the caption: "Look what arrived on my desk this week."

Pretty nifty huh? :D

And well deserved too :china :thumbsup

With regards to the concept art - please ask Todd to forward all Zoe artwork to my address so he knows whats left to hand out
:yes :yes :yes :yes :D :D :D :D :D :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
gondee wrote:
CharmyDweeng has generously donated several SSX Tricky figures to the prize pool!

Awesome, thanks Charmy! :china

Quote:

Looks amazing! I thought they would have gotten it sooner, though. :eek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
Congratulations MC on those 10 years!! :D

I've been around for only one year although i hope to stay here longer, and I also do hope that everyone else sticks around this site because everyone here represents our passion for SSX in this community as well as our mutual love for SSX and everything there is to it, hence it should stay that way for many years ;P

Wishing for another 10 years to come as well :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Happy 10th! Damn it's like it was yesterday I joined, but nah, 2004. I still remember the first thread I made. Such a noob back then.

I truly hope for another great 10 years. And I need to come here more often, reading this thread I really miss you all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
gondee wrote:

OMG!!! DO WANT!!!!!

and plus we're all here because we love SSX and hope for it's future as well, I'll dedicate a shot of cherry rum and coke to that :cheers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
This is pretty awesome. Thanks Gondee! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
PSN: xsouth
Serious thanks gondee for holding all this together! :thumbsup

10 years. Wow. Congrats and happy birthday!

And props to all you guys too for your firstrrate contributions! I hope all is as well as it can be in your worlds!

:)

Amy Archer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:35 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
gondee wrote:

:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
I NEEEEEEEED THIS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:53 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Damn... I remember initially finding this site when I was 9 years old back in 2005. Obviously I didn't sign up till 2011 when the site re-exploded because of SSX 2012.

I actually found this site by clicking on a link to a really old thread about the SSX snowboard game you could buy and it's really strange that we're celebrating all this because I found a photo earlier this week of me on said snowboard that I had been searching about when I first found merq.

Click to reveal hidden content: show

If I would have told 9 year old me that I'd end up in the credits of my favourite game series mostly due to Gravitude bar... well... i probably wouldn't have listened because I was too busy playing SSX :shrug

Honestly, to get sentimental, I really owe this website a lot! Thanks to this website and its close relationship with EA/Batty I focused more on designing than I ever had before. I was at a cross-roads of what to study and what career to aim for and if it wasn't for the board designing and involvement with SSX 2012 I may have chased something else instead. Now I'm applying to university for an Illustration course so one day I can design for games like I did here and things are looking good :)

There are some awesome people on this board that really make this forum unique. The sense of community is incredible! Even though there isn't much going on at the moment there are still people talking and checking in which is pretty damn cool. I haven't been here since the start but I damn sure feel like part of the merq family! This prize pool is great and I can't wait for these shiny new GA award graphics from maverick :china

Also, LMAO at that trophy, its hillariously awesome and well deserved!

Thank you Gondee, thank you Merq and thank you Batty! :china :china :china

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
I've been here for half a year.... but man, this place is amazing!!! It's sad that we don't have millions of users, but this community feels more like a family!!! :china I hope we all continue enjoying this site and hopefully when the next ssx game is released, this site gains even more success!!! :thumbsup thanks for everything guys and girls!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
Are those hats snapback? I'd like to win one.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
It's mine :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:28 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
PSN: Eeeyore
Amazing achievement, nice going gondee, and thanks to everyone who participates in this forum, inspirational stuff!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
PSN: Emu90
NO. False alarm. This thread is from 2013.
There is no prize drawing right now. The 10 year anniversary was back in 2013 since the site was founded in 2003.

Hinayushii, please don't revive threads that have been inactive for 2 years. It causes a lot of confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City's Ten Year Anniversary Prize Drawing!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh No, there's no prize drawing anymore. I should probably lock this thread.

All the prizes were sent and received, and the contest has been done for a few years now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 44 posts ]  1, 2