Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 am  Post subject: Hardest game you've beaten?  
I gotta go with Ghouls 'n Ghosts. Beat it the two times and everything a few days ago.

It's hard but so damn addicting and I like how you know the mechanics early on and that's all there is to it. No tricks, just be good. I don't know what it is about the game that made me keep going. Maybe Arthur's cool ass jump.

my weapon of choice was that green disc that slides on the ground Image

Last edited by Khalpz on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
Probably Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on the added Critical difficulty where you have half as much HP and your enemies hit twice as hard....than on hard.
This includes beating all the Cavern Of Remembrance Bosses, as well as Terra.
It didn't help that all the text was in Japanese and I couldn't understand a word of it.

Honorable mention to all the expert-class songs on FF: Theatrythym
And to Feral Chaos' true form in Dissidia Duodecim

Also, Ghouls and Ghosts? That game looked nearly impossible to beat from what I've watched of it.

Last edited by Salariedcat7507 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Guitar Hero 3 on expert :rock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
XBL: joejakt
Elmo's Letter Adventure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
NES Ninja Gaiden, if I had to guess. I was a master at that damn game. :rock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
NFS: The Run on expert difficulty, seriously the AI are unforgiving, you only get 2 or 3 rewinds per race and the time trials are sometime boarderline impossible unless you get it perfect and burn nitrous the WHOLE TIME!!!! :mad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 am  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
XBL: aKw3i 999
GH3 on Expert, And getting just 15g for completing Through The Fire And Flames on expert whaaaaaat :glare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 am  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
Beating Call Of Duty World At War On Single Player veteran :rock

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Hardest game you've beaten?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Cool topic. I can't compete with Ghosts n Ghouls though! That game just has legendary status for being hard. Soccer Kid was a tough game had that as a child and really of all the games in my younger years that one jumps out as being difficult.

some recent games I consider hard:

Dead Space on Impossible difficulty. I get the impression that the overall community doesn't consider it that hard but for me, that was one tough ride.

Hitman Absolution on Purist.

My most proud gaming acomplishment though, was on the day that the World of Warcraft Cataclysm raid dungeon 'Dragon Soul' opened I took my guild there and with no outside sources I lead my guild and we learned through trial and error, brainstorming ideas on strategies, and beat the raid in a couple of months.

The reason this meant so much to me is that it was the first raid I went into with no knowledge and that I lead throughout. Previous raid dungeons I finished I was either not raid leader or I had previously finished the dungeon under another raid leader. So I always wear my Dragon Soul armor set in the game for this personal accomplishment.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]