Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 pm  Post subject: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 7/01)  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Mac Jacket

Click to reveal hidden content: show

Eddie Jacket

Ty Jacket

Snowflake Tee

Tane Jacket

Griff Jacket

Any requests or suggestions?

Last edited by CharmyDweeng on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  
AHH YES CHARMY

This is such a good idea. I used Poor Leno for my town tune, but I didn't even think about designs! :heh Turned out awesome as well, even the backpack. I feel like a lot of the SSX clothes would be good for this, since they're still street clothes-y enough. Looking forward to when you post the codes and anything else you make! :china

Ah man, I haven't even tried to make a design yet. QR codes are making me lazy, and I haven't even unlocked the machine! :dead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  
XBL: joejakt
Duuuuude Nice!!!
And Lights, what are the notes for Poor Leno?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  
Here's what I've got so far. Last two notes still feel wrong... sounds okay when Isabelle sings it, though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  
Thanks so much, you guys. Eddie's in the works as we speak.

And this is my shot at a Poor Leno tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  
Ahh yay, I'm glad you came up with the same notes! Wasn't too sure about them. I'll have to try out your spacing, as it sounds a lot better. Don't know why I didn't at least put dashes instead of my last two spaces. Maybe it was a typo?

edit: It was. :heh Changed it to yours, though, and it's definitely better. I just wish there was one more space at the end!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:01 am  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out a couple days ago and...  

I regret nothing.

Last edited by CharmyDweeng on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Charmy that's absolutely amazing.

The effort you've gone too is immense, you definitely have to do the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
Holy crap, that's perfect. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
XBL: HyperIzumi
PSN: HyperIzumi
That's way more talent than I'll ever have..makes me excited to play both games though. Great job!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
Wow!!!! That's clutch :notworthy :thumbsup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
I appreciate it, everyone! Eddie took a bit over 3 hours, simpler than Mac but still had several hiccups. The biggest of which being how to try and create the texture of the puffy jacket, including shine and shadow, but eventually I realized my fine details were clouding the whole red color of the vest and eventually I scrapped almost all of it. It does look better in game so I hope people will give it a download, I've almost gotten the QR capability.

For next design, I'm at a loss. If I'm sticking with SSX 2012 designs, I might give the challenge of Tane a try, or go for the incredibly simple Ty to get that done, but I'm looking for suggestions right now as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 am  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Updated with Eddie)  
MAC QR

EDDIE QR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Mac and Eddie QR codes)  
Thanks, Charmy! They look perfect in-game! :china

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:19 pm  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Mac and Eddie QR codes)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
That's it, I'm getting Animal Crossing!!!! :woot
the only game I have for my 3DS is Ocarina of Time 3D so I need to up my game library a little bit :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 am  Post subject: Re: So Animal Crossing came out (Mac and Eddie QR codes)  
I will let you all decide on these. I think Ty came out okay, the other shirt was just messing around with an idea.

Ty Jacket

Snowflake Tee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  
LOOOOOVE IIIITTTT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  
Charmy you da man!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  
You guys have no idea how sick I am of doing these freaking backpacks.

Actually super proud of this one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  
Tane's looks wicked cool. Definitely my favorite so far.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  
Awesome work dude.
Bookmarking the thread so I remember to snag these once I get the game :heh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 6/29)  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 7/01)  
Christ Charmy, these are ridiculously good.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 7/01)  
Thaaaaanks. Not sure where to go from here. I do not think Moby will work for this, Psymon is a maybe. Might do Elise next. That leaves Alex, Kaori, and Zoe, all of whom I'm not confident in. Then I'll have done about everyone from 2012, might just move on to older games.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Animal Crossing - SSX designs (Update 7/01)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I want this game sooo badly, but I don't wanna spend anymore money until I get paid next week :cry

EDIT: Hey Charmy, i'm suffering from stupidity at the moment, but how do i get these to work in-game
:???

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ]