Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:10 am  Post subject: So, I just got a PS3.  
XBL: HyperIzumi
PSN: HyperIzumi
Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've posted here. I'm basically still a newbie. :P

As the title of this thread states, I just got a PS3 a few days ago. So far, I'm enjoying playing through SSX again, as of right now it's the only game I have. I got the Uncharted 3 bundle, but I don't think I'd enjoy the game.

I've looked through the "What Are You Playing Right Now?" thread, and am considering getting the following games (although not all at once): Katamari Damacy (or Katamari Forever, I can't decide yet, as Damacy is cheaper but downloads off PSN take awhile), Heavy Rain (will download the demo for it later today), Burnout Paradise, and Journey: The Colecter's Edition. I'm going to try out LBP2 as well, because I have a free month of PS+.

Any game recommendations besides those? If anyone would be willing to add me, that'd be awesome because playing SSX without friends is rather boring. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: So, I just got a PS3.  
PSN: Why_So_Ninja122
oh by the way I will send you a request later tonight. But for games I would have to say. The Walking Dead ( 20 dollars on psn store ). Fifa 13. Well these are the games that I like to play on ps3. The walking dead is like heavy Rain both are great games. and Fifa 13 is well soccer. I like it because I'm in love with soccer so yeah. lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 am  Post subject: Re: So, I just got a PS3.  
Get ModNation Racers. It's a very fun little (Well, triple-a) Karting game, but it's not mariokart where there's no way to block a blue shell. Everything can be avoided. The game is entirely skill-based.
It also has an amazing track creator. You could make a map in 10 minutes that looks like it had hours of work put in.

If you enjoy story-based games. MGS 4 should be very cheap. You should also pick up the MGS HD collection.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 am  Post subject: Re: So, I just got a PS3.  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Izumi wrote:
I got the Uncharted 3 bundle, but I don't think I'd enjoy the game.

Uncharted 3 is brilliant. The first 2 are good too. I would be surprised if anyone didn't enjoy them.

Izumi wrote:
Any game recommendations besides those?

Assassins Creed 2 and Dead Space 1 & 2. I have not played Assassins Creed 3 yet but 2 is brilliant and is one of the fondest games I have ever played. I have yet to play Dead Space 3 but 1 and 2 are great.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 pm  Post subject: Re: So, I just got a PS3.  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
hmm, not sure what games i'd suggest seeing as though when i got my PS3 4 almost 5 years ago the only games i wanted on them was the Motorstorm series, which were okay so if you're into racing games that might be a good choice :) , but you MUST try in inFamous games they were amazing when i played through them and it makes me all the more excited for inFamous: Second Son when it comes out :thumbsup

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]