Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do you guys like the cars?(Honest answer)
Yes 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
No 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Meh 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
gondee wrote:
Also, try Imgur. Generally considered the easiest and most convenient image hosting site.

^that too

ClonesDream wrote:
Thank you. I'm uploading my pics right now. Get ready for some competition! :DD

no prob, just be sure to copy the image link and post using the [img]and[/img] tags like this:
[img]whatevertheimagelinkis[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Right, there we go. I couldn't find the "Copy this album to merqurycity.com" so I give you the link. :l

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/ClonesDream/library/?sort=3&page=1

edit: I didn't realise there was a page 2, so I posted the link before [img]link[img/]. Sorry. :/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
ClonesDream wrote:
Right, there we go. I couldn't find the "Copy this album to merqurycity.com" so I give you the link. :l

edit: I didn't realise there was a page 2, so I posted the link before [img]link[img/]. Sorry. :/

nice! me likey
anyways, I've moved past vanilla customization in PS and went full on modding with NFS:Most Wanted instead and here's just a few examples:

so yeah just a few
might as well change the topic name to just custom NFS cars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
ClonesDream wrote:

nice! me likey
anyways, I've moved past vanilla customization in PS and went full on modding with NFS:Most Wanted instead and here's just a few examples:

so yeah just a few
might as well change the topic name to just custom NFS cars

Very nice. :D I really love the Cobalt SS with its design. So fabolous *o* Are you playing Most Wanted on a PC or a console? Because the resolution is pretty small from where I'm standing. Once again, very nice designs. I wanna see your opponents faces red up because they were beat by a car with a pony design on them. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 am  Post subject: Re: Custom NFS cars + Video!!!!  
^because I'm too lazy to quote :P
the reason my resolution is pretty low is because i am playing on pc(but mine's a hunk of crap laptop that's why) but I've got it to the point where it will run pretty smoothly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:40 am  Post subject: Re: Custom NFS cars + Video!!!!  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
^because I'm too lazy to quote :P
the reason my resolution is pretty low is because i am playing on pc(but mine's a hunk of crap laptop that's why) but I've got it to the point where it will run pretty smoothly

Oh, I see. :o I have a crappy prehistoric fossilized dinosaur poop computer that has a processor made out of banana tree leaves, so I know that feel. :l

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2