Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you guys like the cars?(Honest answer)
Yes 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
No 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Meh 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 pm  Post subject: Custom NFS cars + Video!!!!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
just some simplistic pony designs based on the characters, i've got them all made as of 11:00 tonight :heh
Pinkie Pie (Nissan 350Z)
Applejack (1969 Camaro SS)
Rainbow Dash (2002 Nissan Skyline GTR(R34))
lemme know what you guys think :)
Rarity (Acura NSX)
*squee* :D Fluttershy (Audi RS4)
and finally, Twilight Sparkle (Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggra)
moving on to non pony designs tommorrow :zzz

Last edited by Wind_Waker23 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Some cars I made on NFS: Prostreet  
I may not care for the Pony fad, but those cars are PRETTY FREAKIN' SWEET! I wish I could make some those awesome. I'm probably going to get the game because of this (and not because I have nothing to play and am desperately looking for something ;) )

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Some cars I made on NFS: Prostreet  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
I may not care for the Pony fad, but those cars are PRETTY FREAKIN' SWEET! I wish I could make some those awesome. I'm probably going to get the game because of this (and not because I have nothing to play and am desperately looking for something ;) )

thanks! :) i'm trying to do the rest of the mane 6, but i'm also gonna try out some non pony cars as well, just depends on the car and what vinyls are available

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
alrighty, first of my non pony cars, i'll upload more as i create them. enjoy :thumbsup
BMW Z4 M Coupe (simple tribal design)
Mazda RX-7 FD (heavy import influence and personally one of my faves :thumbsup )

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Rarity could use more work. Hers seem to lack personality a bit, and when i say that i mean someone probably made a car that looks similar without the intention of making a Mlp tribute.

Rainbowdash and Applejack just fucking blew my mind. Incredible choice of cars too.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Starwisp wrote:
Rarity could use more work. Hers seem to lack personality a bit, and when i say that i mean someone probably made a car that looks similar without the intention of making a Mlp tribute.

Rainbowdash and Applejack just fucking blew my mind. Incredible choice of cars too.

yeah, but then again i used pretty much all the vinyl layers i could just making her cutie mark, so i couldn't really add more to it

as for Applejack and RD, they seemed to be the easier of them to make except for when it came to making RD's cutie mark, sucked like hell and to me a good 1/2hr to an hour to get it right

Edit: okay i couldn't help myself, i had to do another pony car( I seriously had all the resources to do it and i'm kinda creative blocked on other ideas right now :heh ), i also really want to do a Luna car to for some strange reason and i'm looking into a classic muscle car idea; anyways, here it is...
Princess Celestia (Pagani Zonda F) (her cutie mark and mane was a fucking nightmare to make)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Dude, if you don't make an Octavia one, I will kill you with my bare hands.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:30 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
Dude, if you don't make an Octavia one, I will kill you with my bare hands.

i can honestly try, but i don't know if i'll be able to

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
@Baron von Gikkigen
yeah, sorry couldn't do an Octavia car, but i made a Luna car if it will make it up to you :heh
Luna ( Nissan GTR (R35) )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:19 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Super bloody cool as always. I give it 85 amazings out of 100

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Super bloody cool as always. I give it 85 amazings out of 100

thanks :thumbsup ya'know, why don't you give me an idea for a car huh? i'm trying to look into awesome designs...
...anyways, this one I had nothing better to do so...(i'm probably gonna kick myself for this for being obsessive about it :heh ) but I made a Vinyl Scratch/DJ-PON3 car plus a couple more, sooo yeah
Vinyl Scratch/DJ-PON3 ( Infiniti G35 (V35) )
Big Macintosh ('71 Dodge Charger R/T)
and Shining Armor (Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Hmmm...i'll allow it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Hey, just gonna bump this to notify you that a few images are gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Hey, just gonna bump this to notify you that a few images are gone.

figured out why, it was because I moved the file locations, I just fixed them so you should be able to see them

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:11 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
Yep, I can.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
might as well bump up and upload a couple more for today (figured I've got nothing better to do soo....yeah :shrug )
Trixie or 'The Great and Powerful Trixie' (Dodge Viper SRT-10)
and Spike :P (Porsche 911 Turbo)
and Salariedcat, thanks for notifying me about those ones I had to fix :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet(WARNING!: contains pony vin  
:thumbsup
I especially like the Viper.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!  
forgot I had this one buried deep within my computer, maybe I might get back to making cars....depends on my schedule
anyways...
Princess Cadance (Audi R8)
and one that's fresh off the lot
Derpy Hooves/ Ditzy Doo (2005 Subaru Imprezza WRX:STi)
and a youtube vid showing the whole process

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
PSN: new one - PM me
nice work WW, there will be custo as well on NFS Rivals, can't wait :woot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:44 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Test. Reply if you can load and see the image.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
ClonesDream wrote:

nope not able to see it, try usuing photobucket to see them

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
ClonesDream wrote:

Hmmm. :/

What's photo bucket? Where is it? :o 'Cos I'm new to this website and all. Help a newbie out. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
ClonesDream wrote:
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
ClonesDream wrote:

Hmmm. :/

What's photo bucket? Where is it? :o 'Cos I'm new to this website and all. Help a newbie out. :D

it's a simple photo uploading site (pretty much what I use for every pic I upload) and it's free to sign up on and easy to use

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Thank you. I'm uploading my pics right now. Get ready for some competition! :DD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Custom cars on NFS:Prostreet + Video!!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Also, try Imgur. Generally considered the easiest and most convenient image hosting site.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2