Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Insects are under the Kingdom Animalia. But believe it or not, there are people that think that insects are closer to plants even.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:16 am  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
PSN: jonipooon
So that means we can ride plants now aswell? Fine, then I'll just ride a grass straw.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:31 am  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
I'd ride a wave, of some sort.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
PSN: Why_So_Ninja122
A mouse. But nor ordinary mouse a big huge one the size of godzilla. And everybody will bow down to me and my giant mouse cause if they dont I will trample them with my moues's feet. And watch their body go everywhere on the streets. The rivers will flow with red. Mostly because I am going to dump so much Food Coloring in to the rivers. Crime will fill the streets complete anarchy will happen.

And everybody will be forced to play the one and only game know as ssx. And their will be these things called death matches. And 5 people chosen at random will play that event and who ever gets a bronze dies. And people will die one by one till there is only two guys alive on earth. Me because I cause this and Xedec because lets be honest he will dominate anyone.

By the way my mouse is trained beast in ssx and him and Xedec will have a life or death event.

If Xedec wins all things will be restored. If my mouse wins Xedec will die and then it will just be me and my mouse.

My mouse will most likely go rouge and eat me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Dragons and unicorns.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
A PUMBLOOM, SERIOUSLY GUYS.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
XBL: dontrun letkill
PSN: fishsticks4u
Image This one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
fishsticks4u wrote:
Image This one

:heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh
OH HELL YES Fishy!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What one animal would you most like to ride?  
Woolly mammoth
Just yes, man.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 34 posts ]  1, 2