Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:19 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am  Post subject: A video I made about my hometown  
PSN: jonipooon
Hey guys, I just completed a small video I made about my hometown.

Feedback is appreciated. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 am  Post subject: Re: A video I made about my hometown  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Sorry Jonipoon, but you used copyrighted material on your video and EMI are flagging it down. If you can, try and remove the copyrighted material and replace it. It would be cool to watch it though. :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: A video I made about my hometown  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
That is a beautiful place man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 am  Post subject: Re: A video I made about my hometown  
PSN: jonipooon
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
Sorry Jonipoon, but you used copyrighted material on your video and EMI are flagging it down. If you can, try and remove the copyrighted material and replace it. It would be cool to watch it though. :(

Oh, thats strange... I didnt recieve any message from EMI about that. Well... the only thing I could do is to delete it and upload a new version with a different song. What a mess.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm  Post subject: Re: A video I made about my hometown  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Jonipoon wrote:
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:

Oh, thats strange... I didnt recieve any message from EMI about that. Well... the only thing I could do is to delete it and upload a new version with a different song. What a mess.

It's important to check that your videos are not involved by the law. You can check this in your video manager under Copyright Notices. If it's not there, check your account settings to check your other notices and managing the strikes. The only options to avoid this is either to choose a different song, delete the song/video or allow ads onto your videos which ruins the entertainment for your viewers in a way so Its important that these strikes can be risky and can affect your YouTube account. I'm only giving you a little bit of advice. :) Its up to you what you do.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]