Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 am  Post subject: Story of my life on here  
PSN: jonipooon
Alright, I'm sorry if some of you were expecting a huge emotional monologe here... But this is basically the story of my life at the Grav Bar. :heh

I promise gondee, I won't do it again. :woot :woot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 am  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
Bahahah. That's awesome. That sig of yours too. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 am  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Tbh, gondee is really kind of a "helpful" guy, at least he's helping you what to do instead of making something happen that you would not be happy about. It's good to have a very clean and strict forum page, so lets be proud for his and our work! Good job gondee! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh :heh :heh

I do laugh whenever I see Joni has ANOTHER humongous (either in dimension or file size) sig and I have to send yet another reminder. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
PSN: MistressWiggle
gondee wrote:
:heh :heh :heh

I do laugh whenever I see Joni has ANOTHER humongous (either in dimension or file size) sig and I have to send yet another reminder. :heh

He's had 3 chances now G, Personally I think if he does it again he should be shot by firing squad. :D :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 am  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
PSN: jonipooon
I also laughed everytime I got those reminders in recent years, but I'm still not sure if it's something I should be embarrassed or proud of. I'm lucky I've got you, g. :P

SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
Tbh, gondee is really kind of a "helpful" guy, at least he's helping you what to do instead of making something happen that you would not be happy about. It's good to have a very clean and strict forum page, so lets be proud for his and our work! Good job gondee! :thumbsup

He doesn't have any choice. :lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Story of my life on here  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
:shrug getting called out on the size of my sig's is the only contact i have had (and yes of course i fucking knew better) well, that and being chastised for derailing a thread that I didn't :heh

Jonipoon wrote:
He doesn't have any choice. :lol

There are always choices.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]