Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:05 am  Post subject: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Hello guys. For a few years now, I haven't "officially" made a post back here on MerqCity. I was playing other EA Games such as, Skate 3, Battlefield 3, etc. and I'm starting to get loads more better at these games than I do SSX. So I'm kinda bored now of these games. From now on, I'm going to get back on SSX and learn my new roots and also, I am uploading SSX videos on YouTube from when I can get a good score (Or for fun, if you want an invite).

Here is my latest Skate 3 video:

All my other videos are not so good, but this one I'm proud of! :)

Thank you guys! I hope that everything will be better in the future. :china

PS: If you want to subscribe, click on my white icon profile picture on the video and I will sub back to you! :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
XBL: Chez XD
Haha sorry man, but that is horrific

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
Chez XD II wrote:
Haha sorry man, but that is horrific

No worrys, I always thought that lots of people hate me for what I do, so I don't care what people think of my channel. But I make better good videos instead of that one. Somebody edited it for me on that one, thats why it looks so crappy. Here is one I made myself:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
PSN: HIGHERconcept
:cry oh man, what has Skate3 turned into? Tony Hawk is pooping himself right now.

I remember back when Skate3 was about realism, making things look buttery-smooth on hardcore,
now all thats left is stuff like this OP's video.

Joshie, its absolutely nothing personal, but damn i hate it. I logged back online and found some freeskate sessions last week, all with people
nosemanny, manny, underflip, manny, kickflip, manny, nosemanny, dark catch, flip, manny... etc etc etc. all with glitched clothes and boards.
yeah i get it, but is that really all thats left? i feel like the true skill (not that whats in the vid is easy to do, but its essentially just trick-spamming)
has long since passed on.

and with my team long gone, i dont really have anyone to Skate with. and i think ill be freeskating alone from now on, by the looks of things.
:frusty

again, nothing personal, just venting, sorry.
cool vids tho. :china

I challenge you to a CHOPPA DOOL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
HIGHERconcept wrote:
:cry oh man, what has Skate3 turned into? Tony Hawk is pooping himself right now.

I remember back when Skate3 was about realism, making things look buttery-smooth on hardcore,

Joshie, its absolutely nothing personal, but damn i hate it. I logged back online and found some freeskate sessions last week, all with people
nosemanny, manny, underflip, manny, kickflip, manny, nosemanny, dark catch, flip, manny... etc etc etc. all with glitched clothes and boards.
yeah i get it, but is that really all thats left? i feel like the true skill (not that whats in the vid is easy to do, but its essentially just trick-spamming)

and with my team long gone, i dont really have anyone to Skate with. and i think ill be freeskating alone from now on, by the looks of things.

lol. If you think thats turning into horrible stuff, you should check out X7 Albert xD He's trying to make himself world-know to the Skate 3 community and he ruins how we play Skate 3.

Listen to all his FANBOYS screaming for him. :lol

I wouldnt say the same to Zockende_Socke (LatexSock) because he's cool AND he's on PSN so I'm ok with him. At least he does do realistic sometimes and thats why he's getting a good rep! Nice one! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Welcome back to SSX Joshie. We can play together sometime. I never played Skate 3. I only know of it because Zockende_Socke on my friends list plays it. I don't know about skate 3 but he has incredible skill in SSX

By the way I see what you mean about that X7 Albert video. I couldn't resist watching it after what you said. I can only recommend anyone thinking of watching it NOT watch it please!!! The damn thing didn't even start until 1:52 ... almost 2 minutes long intro! Worse still an intro just to big himself up. Claiming he invented trick lining and then when the video finally starts he repeats everything twice. Oh god zzz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 am  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
TaysteChampion wrote:
Welcome back to SSX Joshie. We can play together sometime. I never played Skate 3. I only know of it because Zockende_Socke on my friends list plays it. I don't know about skate 3 but he has incredible skill in SSX

By the way I see what you mean about that X7 Albert video. I couldn't resist watching it after what you said. I can only recommend anyone thinking of watching it NOT watch it please!!! The damn thing didn't even start until 1:52 ... almost 2 minutes long intro! Worse still an intro just to big himself up. Claiming he invented trick lining and then when the video finally starts he repeats everything twice. Oh god zzz

:china Finally! Someone agrees with me! xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
HIGHERconcept wrote:

Things are going WAY bad on freeskate. Everyone playing on there can't even ollie or kickflip for shizzlefists(lol, wut?). I can probably make a new realistic team and invite you and I will see if you are good enough to join the team if you like. :)

Things are going way down on the skate. series.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:24 pm  Post subject: Re: YouTube Channels? / Back on SSX!  
PSN: HIGHERconcept
Quote:
Things are going WAY bad on freeskate. Everyone playing on there can't even ollie or kickflip for shizzlefists(lol, wut?). I can probably make a new realistic team and invite you and I will see if you are good enough to join the team if you like. :)

I would like that very much :thumbsup i need some new Skate friends, but as you probably know, the options are beginning to wear thin.
Feel free to add me, HIGHERconcept on PS3.
I usually play on Normal if im just relaxing, Hardcore if im looking for a challenge.

oh and in response to that other dude's "tricklining" video you posted, oh. my. god. i think i just had a stroke. :dead lol

I challenge you to a CHOPPA DOOL

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]