Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:10 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm  Post subject: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
this mofo right here....

don't get me wrong, it's an astounding game. it's just at some points i've found myself so enraged by the puzzles that i've thrown my controller at the wall saying FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!! :mad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
XBL: joejakt
Legend of Zelda 2. I despise that game with a deep, very dark passion.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
PSN: new one - PM me
Mass Effect 2.

:heh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i rage quit scott pilgrim cause it kept freezing my ps3. good thing i didn't actually pay for it, otherwise i would have been annoyed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:29 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Any mario kart game gives me a headache.
They punish you for not sucking.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
SSX3 did for a while. Gitaroo Man. Guilty Gear on numerous occassions and F1 has too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
XBL: Un1ike1ykiller
Dark Souls

Absolutely love the game, but there at times its grindy nature is too much.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
NA wrote:
SSX3 did for a while. Gitaroo Man. Guilty Gear on numerous occassions and F1 has too.

I loved Gitaroo Man!!! What an absolute classic! xD

Rage quitting is an interesting phenomena. A good example for me would be Diablo 3. I died, over and over, and over. Repair bills flying. World of Warcraft another one, wiping over and over to the same boss. Again and again. Yet both of those games through the WORST of times, I never raged, let alone rage quit. Thinking back to Diablo 3, I'm really surprised to remember back to NEVER raging at that game. I guess I was enjoying it.

If you rage quit you really aren't having fun. I guess when it happens nobody likes it or wants to feel that way. So it is good that you 'quit' hehe. Sit in front of the TV for a while and chill :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
TMNT on the nes... One of the hardest games ever. :mad

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
PSN: Emu90
Same here. SSX 3 had some ridiculously hard challenges. But I think that made me an even better gamer in the sequels.

Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. I had the Gamecube disk. Lol, that part is for the birds. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Amped (f*** that), Superman 64 (. -.)
I gotta say with each console generation the number of frustrating games has gone down.

The worst shit was on consoles like Amiga, NES and shit. The Nintendo 64 analog stick in the middle of that T-rex foot of a controller made me question humanity. Xbox, Gamecube and PS2 were a lot better. I can't name a single frustrating game on X360 or PS3 except the ones designed to troll you like the Impossible Game and Techno Kitten.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
This MOFO RIGHT HERE!!! I could never get past the second level WTF!!
Yeah I just brought it back old school!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
I never get MAD at videogames, but if I'm sucking ass at one I might get annoyed, and for that I have:
Not sure why the screenie shows GWER but whatever...

GIRP however I thoroughly enjoyed :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
PSN: LIL-CRUZE-SJG
The first Spider-Man movie game. I get that it was built off an earlier Spidey game for PS1, but jeez, The Oscorp levels made me wanna tear my hair out.

And here's a true example of rage quitting (NSFW, and try not to laugh):

Hmm. Two awards. Not bad for a relative lurker :p

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
DDR Mario Mix.
I'm pretty good at DDR, but because there are so few notes in each song in MM, if you literally just get like 8 'Goods' and the rest 'Perfects' without missing any notes at all, you get a B :glare
It drives me INSANE. I'll be doing a song all like "Oh yeah, I'm the bomb" and then at the end I'll get a fricking B even though i didn't miss ANY notes. The grading system in that game is awful :frusty I can't tell you how many times that game has set me off on extreme swearing tangents.

Yeah, I'm mature :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:34 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Fade to Black and Onimusha 2.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Call of duty.

Im not just talking about the legendary hitmarker.

Everything in that game is frustrating, camping is frustrating, steamrolling is frustrating, sniping is frustrating, shotguns you feel like your doing bad even when your 30 and 10. Getting killstreaks, Using killstreaks ( insta destroyed dragonfires and agrs.) Going against killstreaks. Going against c4, using c4. Lag, The host ragequiting, The bugspray, Everyone wanting to ban everything on league and then complaining that the game has not a lot of content. The host advantage, the camera not being centered, the host not being able to get kicked when he teamkills, TILTED BOUNCING BETTIE'S. The swat - select fire glitch, the Remington, the spawning, the quick scoping when the sniping ads is slower than the shotguns. Bombs being out the map, knifing, Turbine.

There is SO MUCH MORE but im going to go eat.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
SSX (2012): Survival: #1Overall Best Players: Survival: #1
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #1
XBL: Rocklee1113
Ultimate rage game.... I blew a nut trying to beat all extreme lvls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Starwisp wrote:
Call of duty.

Im not just talking about the legendary hitmarker.

Everything in that game is frustrating, camping is frustrating, steamrolling is frustrating, sniping is frustrating, shotguns you feel like your doing bad even when your 30 and 10. Getting killstreaks, Using killstreaks ( insta destroyed dragonfires and agrs.) Going against killstreaks. Going against c4, using c4. Lag, The host ragequiting, The bugspray, Everyone wanting to ban everything on league and then complaining that the game has not a lot of content. The host advantage, the camera not being centered, the host not being able to get kicked when he teamkills, TILTED BOUNCING BETTIE'S. The swat - select fire glitch, the Remington, the spawning, the quick scoping when the sniping ads is slower than the shotguns. Bombs being out the map, knifing, Turbine.

There is SO MUCH MORE but im going to go eat.

You forgot this:

Couple that with actual lag and you get something unplayable. Never playing CoD again until it gets dedicated servers and fix....THAT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Fallout New Vegas. I have no health and no ammo and im supposed to get to novak (i think) but there are people shooting me everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
The first Skate, specifically the 360 Flip to Crooked challenge. I literally broke two controllers by throwing them at a wall.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 am  Post subject: Re: Games that Made You Rage Quit!!!  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
The first Skate, specifically the 360 Flip to Crooked challenge. I literally broke two controllers by throwing them at a wall.

I can concur to that with my experience with Skate 2. Well, bar the controller throwing. Damn that *Handplant the basketball hoop* And the Vert with the vampire mission.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]