Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 am  Post subject: character from last game you played is now your best friend  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
well, shit hopefully i can get on his good side :heh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 am  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
PSN: TaysteChampion
I NEED to play Far Cry 3! It looks amazing!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:01 am  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
Anyone from The Last Remnant.
Any one of them would work.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:16 am  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
PSN: Veckodag

Last edited by fredde007 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:27 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
http://s1079.beta.photobucket.com/user/vidgame87/media/billie-joe2_zps89880538.jpg.html?&_suid=135940827181106932175275951262
Yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:38 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
PSN: HIGHERconcept

I hope he's not mad that i still butcher his given name... :heh

I challenge you to a CHOPPA DOOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:47 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  

It would be cool until he actually starts skating all the time and I don't get any better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:45 am  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
PSN: aceofthorns
Khalpz wrote:

It would be cool until he actually starts skating all the time and I don't get any better.

Actually the same person for me too, only I would have the time of my life skating with him

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
PSN: MistressWiggle

Well it seems pretty senseless for me to be owning any underwear now I have no use for it so I think I'll just burn it all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:25 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Had to ditch Vaas :heh , f**ker tried to kill me by tying me up and throwing me down a cenote, so i got some new friends.... hopefully they`ll forgive me for launching them out windshields :heh
@Tayste: Far Cry 3 is amazing and a must buy, but the best way to play is to get all the upgrades so you can be a complete BAMF when you need to all the way to the end. oh and sniping pirates with a recurve bow has some fun in it

P.S you can update the charcters in your posts or add more :thumbsup

Last edited by Wind_Waker23 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: character from last game you played is now your best fri  

Erm....no thanks. pls don't kill me mr 47

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]