Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:30 pm  Post subject: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Simple really, what games have you completed (Played from pressing new game through to ending credits) the most?
What games have you spent the most time on?

As for me, I've completed Final Fantasy X-2 the most, clocking in at about ~22 completions.

I know that's crazy for a final fantasy game, but if you ignored all the side-quests, you could complete the game in about 5-10 hours.
I also found entertainment in completing the game under all sorts of different conditions, for example, a low-level run, having beaten the last boss with an average level of 21 (!)

As for most time spent, about 700 ( :shrug ) hours spent in Final Fantasy 12.
That game had SO many sidequests, monster hunts, secrets....and I was still nowhere near 100% :mad

Anyway, I'd like to hear your stories in your gaming history.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Hmm... i dont really keep track of the times i beat a game, and i normally dont beat them more than a couple times. but Devil May Cry 4 I may have beat like 10 times, due to all the difficulties and just for fun also.

I have put the most time into:
Call of Duty: MW2 900+ hrs
MW3: 500+

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i do believe i had 1900 hours on BF2 Modern combat. that game was sooo awesome. was the first PS2 Online game i played. Rivaling that is CoD WaW, GT4 and Bad Company 2. all with about 700 hours.

yea....i need to get out more

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Equinoqs
"SSX 3" isn't 100% yet after all these years of occasional but consistent playing, but I'm still working on it (there is SO MUCH to do in that game). I got the Platinum trophy for "Demon's Souls", which took 5-1/2 playthroughs of one of the hardest games I've ever played. I've played through "Resident Evil 2" somewhere around a dozen times.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: XahGee
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Simple really, what games have you completed (Played from pressing new game through to ending credits) the most?

-Resident Evil 4 (around 15 times I believe)
-Ocarina of Time as well (don't know on this one, maybe around 10?)

Salariedcat7507 wrote:
What games have you spent the most time on?

-SSBB, including mods like Project: M, Brawl Minus, Brawl Plus, and hacks for characters, stages, and music, has probably gotten me over 1000 hours easily.
-SSX 2012 I've spent probably 400 hours already :lol
-Some RPGs like Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 3 I probably have around 250 hours on

http://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/215479529

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
I've played through Ocarina of Time the whole way through at least 4 times. I know that's not THAT many times but I LOVE that game lol.
I played trough Kingdom Hearts 2 quite a few times too, but nothing beats OoT :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Apart from ssx

Ghouls n Ghosts (mega drive) - most played game, lov it

Infamous and BurnoutParadise along with a bit of CoD and Battlefield are up on my most played list too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Ocarina of Time.

I can't count how many times I've played it through. Pulling the Master Sword out is the most epic moment in gaming history and in true elitest fashion you can go to hell if you disagree. I love this game, it is the one hame I will and do act like a total asshole over. Incidentally I'm playing Master Quest (again) through on the DS at the moment. It is pure pure perfection.

FF can fuck off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:54 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Other than SSX it has to be Crash Bandicoot 3.

Only got 105% once but ive done 100% about 50 times XD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Veckodag
World of Warcraft, at least 250+ days played.

Back in the days as a young-ling with a lot of time on my hands WoW was the cheese. At the end of vanilla, throughout entire Burning Crusade and then early Wrath of the Lich King I played in a hardcore raiding guild, so that didn't help, and thats probably where most of my /played comes from. The thing that is the hook for me was just socializing with guild mates and friends, which is probably the only thing that could make me play wow again. I haven't played a lot of WoW in these latest years and the main factor is definitely that paying for a subscription sucks major arse.

It's understandable that people hate WoW, thought I would probably play a bit now and then if it didn't have a subscription.

Also, I don't replay games very often, I don't know why really... :???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:38 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Apart from SSX, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Final Fantasy series, wut a surprise :heh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
fredde007 wrote:
It's understandable that people hate WoW, thought I would probably play a bit now and then if it didn't have a subscription.

Also, I don't replay games very often, I don't know why really... :???

WoW is a cancer.
It eats up your life.

Seriously though, the whole concept of a MMORPG is fundamentally flawed, and for what it has to work with, WoW did a good job.

As for replaying games.....it really depends on three factors:
1:How interested you are in gaming.
2:Your ability to obtain new games.
3:Your free time.

As a kid (Well, i'm still a kid) I had most of my days free, few friends, no knowledge of the internet, and I didn't get new games very often.
Just about every PS2 game I have, i've completed about 5 times. (With the notable exceptions of most of the RPGS)

As for most people, they are either
A:Not a video game addict.
B:Have friends
C:Are able to purchase new games.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Good thread

Mine is easily Counter-Strike 1.6, been playing for 7 or 8 years

I still play it too. The Deathrun mod is a perfect mix of what I like in games as long as the sound is muted and I'm playing my own music. But it's the same maps over and over again so I'm trying to play more of other games

runners up

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Tekken 5 - spent a lot of time getting way too many characters to Tekken Lord haha
SSX
SSX 3
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Smash Bros.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
SpookyPanda wrote:
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
I always keep forgetting how badly I need to get that game :frusty

For me, if a game has a story mode or single player campaign or whatever, as soon as I beat it (unless there's other ways to complete it) I'll only play it once. Wasteful, I know, but me and my friends trade games a lot so we get plenty of enjoyment out of each of them.
For time, it's probably Super Smash Bros (N64).
Such a great game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Final Fantasy 6. No question. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
I can only estimate... except for World of Warcraft which does actually track how much you played...

Starcraft: Broodwar - 1500 hours
Half-Life Deathmatch - 800 hours
QuakeWorld - 2000 hours
World of Warcraft - 6000 hours

Nothing on those but completed FF7 about 15 times, only played it prob about 300 hours though, Diablo 3 about 285 hours, FF8 about 250 hours.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Chocozuka
Nobody likes The Elder Scrolls here?

I spent thousand hours on Morrowind for sure, an old game now but wow that was awesome.
Going to beat it with Skyrim one day certainly lol, Oblivion wasn't as good as these two monsters.

You seems to enjoy FF more, i can't say, never played lol.

Try it if you can, that's all i have to say :china

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:41 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: jonipooon
I've completed Silent Hill 4: The Room about 20 times, and spent endless of hours just walking around exploring, searching, admiring and having fun. I think its the most underrated game in the Silent Hill series and deserves alot more love than it does. Too many people bash on it, call it crap and "the worst in the series". I'd say the other way around, the story just totally gets me and is by far the most fascinating one in any horror game I've ever played in my entire life.

Oh, and just for sake it of it.... I've played The Sims 2 to death probably.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Jonipoon wrote:
Oh, and just for sake it of it.... I've played The Sims 2 to death probably.....

Oh well, same here :heh and SimCity .... :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: joejakt
I've completed Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time the most. Closely followed by Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
I love those games

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: Chocozuka
Same, Zeldas are just mythic lol, I don't know about you but unlike most of people i prefer Twilight Princess than Ocarina of Time, despite both are great :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Choco-zuka wrote:
Same, Zeldas are just mythic lol, I don't know about you but unlike most of people i prefer Twilight Princess than Ocarina of Time, despite both are great :D

Twilight Princess was a great Sequel. But I understand and love Wind Waker all the time on the other time line (Stupid time line is confusing)

Although I said in my previous post that FF can fuck off, ONE FF, get's my praise; I've played it through five times, (OK I autolevelled in Raithwalls tomb) but FF12 is a game that I love. Disliking the rest of the FF series means that the game has to be good for me to enjoy it and this one did it.

Although shitty ending.
Vossler Dies
Noah Dies
Basch Cuts His Hair.

IDK why I like it really when you look at it that way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 am  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
The whole ENTIRE EA Skate Series. You dont know how much I <3 those games. :lol

I'm redoing career for the 3rd time to get more board sales and I'm starting to get invites from different teams. Its a whole different world out there for Electronic Arts. ;)
Also I can give you an invite to the team if you want, just click the link below:
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Nah, I'm lieing :P , I don't have a team to invite you on. If you have one, please contact me on PSN only (Joshie2499). Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 pm  Post subject: Re: What game have you completed the most/Played the most?  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Nethack, i have played it almost like every morning before work.

Streets of rage.

starfox 64

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2