Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm

so i bought a Hauppauge HD PVR to record both xbox and ps3,
this was it's first record, might have to change resolution settings :shrug but it's not bad for a first video
EDIT: this is the re-upload posted here annnnnddd it's in 1080p, f yeah
Last edited by Wind_Waker23 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm

We meet again 240p.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 pm

TruGamer97 wrote:We meet again 240p.

hang on i'll fix it

EDIT: okay, can't change the quality for some reason, so i'll try re-uploading it.
i've got another capture test uploading now on my ps3 so we'll see how that turns out

P.S.S. BAM!!! here's the second one!hopefully this turns out better

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

Hahaha :) Its friggin destruction derby :) Another name maby but stil the same...I had actualle forgotten about that game :)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 am

Yea Geefunk, I had Destruction Derby 2 on PC, lol so fun and the graphics and physics blew me away!

The reason the videos were in low quality is because Youtube takes some time with it. In my experience it can take an hour AFTER the upload finishes before any resolution higher than 360p is available. Anyway, awesome videos, subscribed! Did you need any extra cables to record PS3?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 am

TaysteChampion wrote:Yea Geefunk, I had Destruction Derby 2 on PC, lol so fun and the graphics and physics blew me away!

The reason the videos were in low quality is because Youtube takes some time with it. In my experience it can take an hour AFTER the upload finishes before any resolution higher than 360p is available. Anyway, awesome videos, subscribed! Did you need any extra cables to record PS3?

@Geefunk: the game is called Flatout Ultimate Carnage for the 360, i had to order it online because i couldn't find it at any other stores :glare

@TaysteChampion: to answer your question i did need an extra cable for ps3, but it came with the PVR so it worked out for me :thumbsup
i'm also working on a let's play right now, i'm just in the midst of recording it and uploading is gonna be a pain in the ass
Post a reply