Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:46 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
PSN: Endemism
Yeah, livestream started about 2AM local time, and then all that lag... I finally gave up minutes before 3AM, I had then seen about 15 minutes of content. :heh

Been watching the whole thing now, really nice to see all the team videos, how they work and all that new content! Not that pumped personally about Gladiator or Retaliator, but organizations seems like a really cool concept and that Hornet commercial was really sweet!

Right now I have a Freelancer with various physical goodies, so I'm in the business hangar and will get the metal box with the game. Agree with you that I love physical copies of my favourite games. :) Right now I have a hard time deciding if I should put more money into the game, and if so what additional ships. Very tempted to go for an Avenger, looked great in-engine, but on the other hand I love the Hornet so I'm kinda holding out for the other variants of it. 300i and Constellation also is very gorgeous ships and different from my Freelancer, but those I'd rather get in the final game. Two or three LTI ships with different approaches is what I'm thinking right now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  

Oooh...Ooh! OOOHHH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
PSN: Emu90
It's a ridiculously good commercial. But, I won't buy it. I think if I had to, I wouldgo with a Freelancer. Seems to be more useful anyway. The Hornet would make a great 2nd ship. I hope they can release the Freelancer variants before us original backers lose our benefits. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 am  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
Wow. :( :[

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
Disappointed about the dogfighting module? Yeah, me too somewhat. But I understand why they pushed it and agree with Chris' reasons. To be honest this was more or less what they implied back in November already.

Hey, at least a new patch for the hangar! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
What do you think as a Freelancer owner? :D

I personally like it. I could even consider myself getting a Freelancer package now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:06 am  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
I like it a lot! The five struts it had before were blocking a lot of my view sitting in the pilot seat. Didn't want a complete glass panorama either, so the solution with two diagonal struts seems like a good compromise.

Avenger looks gorgeous, as well! Got one on the last day of LTI, really like the design.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
Haha you have them all :heh $38 million already. What do you think about the new Wingman's Hangar and the new office? :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 am  Post subject: Re: Any Wing Commander/Starlancer/Freelancer fans?  
Arena Commander is finally out!! Get it!!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/download

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 59 posts ]  1, 2, 3