Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm  Post subject: The Mass Effect Thread  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I've seen some suggestions from other people to start a Mass Effect thread, dealing with the whole series. This is that thread - feel free to talk about the whole series here.

I assume we should spoiler the big happenings in the the main games. I know Charmy is playing through the first one, and I haven't quite passed the third one yet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
Are there any actual gameplay enhancements or new features in ME3 or is it basically the same stuff but with a new part of the story?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
there are a lot more movement options when you're fighting. Some new ways to mod guns, etc, stuff like that. Grenades are back. Movement options are much better than in 2 when in cover. :yes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
I just finished off me3. Nice conclusion to an awesome trilogy. I don't know why some fans are hating the ending so much gonna start my second playthrough tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
just picked it up, so i'll play a lil SSX and then start ME3~ cant wait~ i played the crap out of both ME1 & ME2~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
royank wrote:
I just finished off me3. Nice conclusion to an awesome trilogy. I don't know why some fans are hating the ending so much gonna start my second playthrough tomorrow.

I have heard that 99% of the game is amazing, and that only the end is crap. I will have to see how I feel. I'm doing everything I can on my first playthrough and I'm at about the 30 hour mark right now. I'm definitely looking forward to replaying, though probably only twice since I want to get back to SSX here shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
I was satisfied with the first ending i got. Im on Insanity right now and its a pain as a soldier.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
Wow, this game so far is just incredible~ :yes

I will say though that i miss being able to holster my weapon~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm  Post subject: Re: The Mass Effect Thread  
royank wrote:
I was satisfied with the first ending i got. Im on Insanity right now and its a pain as a soldier.

I didn't mind the ending, until I started thinking about everything they didn't answer. But yeah, 99% of the game is amazing, it's only the last 10 minutes. If you don't care about wrapping up all the details, you'll love it.

I am replaying on Insanity as a Sentinel, mostly just to get the defensive bonuses and the trophy for overloading 100 shields. In my original playthrough I romanced Tali and Wrex was dead - this time I'm romancing Liara and Wrex is alive. Wrex is like a BILLION times better than Wreave. They never should have let him get killed in the first game. :mad

I don't know if I'll platinum it. I might if I can stand to play it over the next few months. It's a battle between loving the series to death and the huge dump they took on everything with the ending. :lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]