Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:07 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm  Post subject: What's with the jacked-up cheap A.I.?  
PSN: NarooN
Doing this one race in World Circuit as Mac, and as with any other racing game ever, the AI start to cheat their asses off and somehow become faster than you in the final lap/round. I can get 5 billion miles ahead of everyone else, yet when I get close to the finish line, one guy (and no one else) always just teleports right behind me, then somehow get this ridiculous boost speed which is 3x the normal speed anyone can go, and wins the race. That has happened like 10 times already, and it's getting old. Dunno how anyone beat this crap, I guess I'm just unlucky.

edit: Right after I post this, I win anyway. Still a load of bs though, lol. Had no issues with any other course. The course in question is Mesablanca.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What's with the jacked-up cheap A.I.?  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
measblineca ai iz harder? didnt no dat lol

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What's with the jacked-up cheap A.I.?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
There is rubber-band AI in SSX, but it's not really an issue once you master the track. Watch the Master Runs and you won't have to worry about the AI at that point.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm  Post subject: Re: What's with the jacked-up cheap A.I.?  
PSN: jonipooon
Well, what can I say, old games gave you a real challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 am  Post subject: Re: What's with the jacked-up cheap A.I.?  
Oh HELL! I know exactly what you're talking about! Every time I play Mesablanca, I'm just riding out, smooth and confident, and then... BAM! Zoe suddenly appears on the radar and accelerates until she overtakes me! It's infuriating! I mean... WHAT?

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]