Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:26 pm  Post subject: Fuck all of you  
this is basically my big fuck you to everyone to the website. this really has turned out to be one of the worst and most corrupt communities ive ever been apart of. so yeah, im leaving this community and joining elgen in this shit fest.

YOU ALL REALIZE THAT ELGEN CAME BACK AND SHORTLY LEFT BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT REASON! WITH ALL OF THE CHEATING AND LYING CONVICTIONS, IT HAS COMPLETELY TURNED ELGEN AND ME AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE ENTIRELY! RASHID KHAN IS FEELING THE SAME EXACT WAY!

ON TOP OF ALL THIS ANYWAYS THAT WE'VE SHOWN THAT WERE NOT CHEATING HAS COMPLETELY BEEN IGNORED!

But i wont leave empty handed, i leave behind one final piece of evidence. and if it doesnt "prove" anything to anyone, then im 100% convinced that this website has autism.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123856184@N07/17517317963/in/dateposted-public/

So thank you to everyone in the community that made this a real shit fest for me, elgen, and rashid. and to all of our hard work and dedication that hasnt convinced any of you degenerates.

So yeah. i quit ssx 1, ssx tricky, and ssx 3. FOREVER.

FUCK YOU ALL

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Lmaoooo

What a vag.

Way to seal your fate as a cheater. Grow a pair and maybe prove the community wrong instead of a silly screenshot and a hissy fit.

But you can't. You can't just turn on your ps2 and show the records you claimed were on console. I wonder why? Or take all that skill you have, and get within fragments of your claimed non-cheated scores and times.

Later dude.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Should I reply angrily, or should I reply politely? I choose the latter, Jack, just for you. Just for you. Because I firmly believe you are a good player.

You write aggressively as an answer to polite requests about providing proof, and you tell us to fuck ourselves? That is just rude!

I wanted to believe you Jack, but you only twist and turn on everything. You fail to provide proof and become angry when you obviously are very aware what the PSCX-rr is capable of. I´m really wondering why you are lying about videos on YT being PS2 and GameCube videos? Keep digging your own hole of endlessness. Just don´t dig too deep so that you can´t climb up again. Just a piece of advice ;)

Maybe if you spent less time raging here, you could have beaten one of Rashid Khan´s scores, as skilled as you are.

I´m looking forward to the day you can prove your scores, and we can see the true "God of SSX Tricky". This goes for Rashid as well. Until then, bye.

If I happen to be wrong about you, I´m sorry. But at this point there is so much evidence pointing towards the opposite.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Clayman
Lmao this is hilarious

What a fucking meltdown. Why are you attacking the whole board? It was literally just me that called you out... If you were so confident in your scores you'd just address me and have a 1 on 1 but having a complete meltdown cuz one person called you out, and saying the entire board is stupid and "waaaahhhh I quit, FOREVER!" Like you're leaving on your own terms, lmao yea right dude, it's just that you know there's no coming back now that I'm onto your shit.

You didn't even address one of my claims. You didn't attempt to disprove anything, address anything, give a reason for anything. Just as soon as someone calls you out, you immediately get your panties in a twist, and it's "UGH FINE I QUIT!"

And your "final" (actually... "Only") piece of evidence is some dumbass sketchy picture of a file name for who knows or who gives a fuck what? Lmao

I've been onto you for a while douchebag. Ever since on stream you mistakenly uttered out "I'm tempted to put a save state there.." And quickly retracted. Why couldn't you beat ANY track that you didn't have a master run for? Which you could copy and max out the line for. Frosts snowdream run was 1 in a fucking million, even he knew it was insane to have it work out the way it did. And with all the time you invested you could barely come within a second of it. Yet the minute we post the run, less than a day later you "beat" the time. I wonder how. :rolleyes

You self proclaimed you suck at SSX 1, which sure as hell you did, when you were playing on console. But I post some runs and all of a sudden, you're posting near WR times, all with f'd up graphics that were so painfully obviously the PS2 emulator and yet you STILL claimed were on console.

And then, you go on a rampage and stomp every single one of blackdths insane show off records, you know, on the game you suck at.

Oh and the weird graphics on tricky that only show up on emulators, somehow happened to you, but no one knows why? Oh! And for someone who just casually beats records, never saves their progress on their memory card? What?

Dude, I was gonna let it all go. But, you got too greedy. You probably got a little hard on every time you could post a new video of some magical amazing new world record on YouTube and be like "can be improved, but I'll take it". Lmao you little nerd.

I was gonna let it go, but you know what, some people worked hard for those records, and they deserve to keep them until someone else works harder. You on the other hand, well, please have the balls to keep your own promise, and do quit SSX "foreverrrrr!"

Dickwad.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Alright alright. Let me cool down for a minute. i guess we'll keep this going since you want to. And before anything: 9EDDY, if only you were in the skype group to understand elgen's fit of rage that i was referencing

Also 9EDDY, it is possible to reason without being a dickweed, after all, alp IS lighting the spark in the first place

lets give it a shot

(Why are you attacking the whole board?)

quite the over exaggeration. MANY parts of the board, but not all.

(If you were so confident in your scores you'd just address me and have a 1 on 1)

arent we already doing this?! :heh

(Like you're leaving on your own terms, lmao yea right dude, it's just that you know there's no coming back now that I'm onto your shit.)

ridiculed for leaving, how stunning.

(You didn't even address one of my claims.)

alright he we go. Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 1

(You didn't attempt to disprove anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 2

(address anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 3

(give a reason for anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 4

(Just as soon as someone calls you out, you immediately get your panties in a twist, and it's "UGH FINE I QUIT!")

Assumption is always cute :lol

(some dumbass sketchy picture of a file name for who knows or who gives a fuck what?)

ayy i thought it was pretty solid :lol and i guess by your logic, i threw it out there randomly :heh

(Ever since on stream you mistakenly uttered out "I'm tempted to put a save state there..")

good old inside jokes that originate for the skype group, but you obviously wouldnt know, cause youre not in it. *ahem*

(Yet the minute we post the run, less than a day later you "beat" the time. I wonder how.)

*one week* not one day. to be fair, 1:46 would be impossible without frosts route.

(But I post some runs and all of a sudden, you're posting near WR times)

i beat you in ONE track, calm down ;)

(and yet you STILL claimed were on console.)

dont recall saying that but ok :heh

(And then, you go on a rampage and stomp every single one of blackdths insane show off records, you know, on the game you suck at.)

ive seen his runs for a really long time now, then after a while, it becomes muscle memory

(Dude, I was gonna let it all go.)

Excuse me? Now youre just throwing this discussion in random directions. :heh

(You probably got a little hard on every time you could post a new video of some magical amazing new world record)

Wouldnt we all feel this way? :heh

(and be like "can be improved, but I'll take it". Lmao you little nerd.)

arent we all nerdy here? :8| :heh

(some people worked hard for those records, and they deserve to keep them until someone else works harder.)

Very true! im not doubting you on that one

ZreknarF

Last edited by Voltron on Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Another fun fact: If Jack is 19 today, he would have been 10 years old in 2006. Or is he 17? 18? Either way, he would have been a 10 year old who gets world records playing casually, even without knowing about this web site.

What´s your response for that, Jack?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:45 am  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Either way, he would have been a 10 year old who gets world records playing casually, even without knowing about this web site.

That is possible, I think in one of the guiness world record books, the youngest professional gamer was 9 years old.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 am  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
SSX_Nigel wrote:
9EDDY2 wrote:
Either way, he would have been a 10 year old who gets world records playing casually, even without knowing about this web site.

True. But he was not a member if this site back then, it is highly unlikely that he would have been familiar with this route back then.

That is possible, I think in one of the guiness world record books, the youngest professional gamer was 9 years old.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 am  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
I was on this website all the time 9EDDY but in a lurk phase, skimming through the forums, and downloading any master run I can find and extensively study them and try to add in my own stuff.

Very true! This is similar to that of rayan isran, the worlds best golden eye player who was setting WR's at the age of ten.

But even still, most of the old runs I put out aren't world records or even close to them.

I.E. 90% of them

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 am  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Here we are. I second all of what Alp said.
I do not play the first ssx nor tricky but I read from to time to time the ssx original recipe. I found really suspicious Rashid Khan's scores in the first place, destroying the former WRs with ease in a very short amount of time. Of course he was playing on PS2 emulator.

Then, you, Jack/Voltron, it seems you play clean and all but the fact that you use the dolphin emulator can bring some interrogations. Hence why Gondee has to put new restrictions on the scoreboard rules. It's too easy to use save state function and post a replay.
As a result you post these videos: here and there.
I'd like to know why you said it was done on your PS2 whereas it's played on PCSX2. You are not fooling anyone.
Even those live runs of snowdream and garibaldi were done on PS2 emulator. Probably 'clean' but that's not the point. Is it that easy to switch from xbox controler to PS2 controler to get such high scores something like 24h after Gondee post the new rules about emulation ?

Everything I've seen from you lately seems 'wrong', like you are digging your own grave. You might be a skilled player but from now on you have 0 credibility in my eyes.

Also I doubt than IceXtrem ever made this video.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:20 am  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Clayman
9EDDY2 wrote:
Another fun fact: If Jack is 19 today, he would have been 10 years old in 2006. Or is he 17? 18? Either way, he would have been a 10 year old who gets world records playing casually, even without knowing about this web site.

What´s your response for that, Jack?

He said he was 17 on stream, so lets assume 18... so here is some 9-10 year old casually playing a game, not knowing what world record runs are like, not knowing what his competition is, and just happen to be nailing world record runs..... All on his console that somehow produces the exact same graphic glitches that emulators do. :thumbsup

Quote:

(If you were so confident in your scores you'd just address me and have a 1 on 1)

arent we already doing this?! :heh

No, you're not. You aren't addressing how blatantly you're lying about your runs being on console when they're not. In fact, you haven't addressed... anything. Just more or less "waaahhh" and "you're all stupid", in summary.

Quote:
(Like you're leaving on your own terms, lmao yea right dude, it's just that you know there's no coming back now that I'm onto your shit.)

ridiculed for leaving, how stunning.

Ridiculed because when someone is being falsely accused, they stand up for themselves and prove the accusers wrong. Not an immediate "UGH I'M LEAVING!"

Quote:
(You didn't even address one of my claims.)

alright he we go. Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 1

(You didn't attempt to disprove anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 2

(address anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 3

(give a reason for anything)

Comments that break the stupidity barrier counter: 4

(Just as soon as someone calls you out, you immediately get your panties in a twist, and it's "UGH FINE I QUIT!")

Assumption is always cute :lol

No assumptions. I called you out. You delete my comments. Then make a giant post saying "fuck you" and "i'm never gonna play anymore". Either you're the worlds biggest vag, or you know you have nothing to save face now.

Quote:
(Ever since on stream you mistakenly uttered out "I'm tempted to put a save state there..")

good old inside jokes that originate for the skype group, but you obviously wouldnt know, cause youre not in it. *ahem*

Not an inside joke. You kept fucking up the jump in mesablanca and restarting, cuz you were on stream. And you were fed up and said that. And quickly changed subject. No laughing, no joking, just nervousness.

Quote:
(Yet the minute we post the run, less than a day later you "beat" the time. I wonder how.)

*one week* not one day. to be fair, 1:46 would be impossible without frosts route.

There was little changed with frost's route. Just an extremely polished run with even a large amount of luck factored to it. A run that took months to get, but you managed very quickly. With ease.

Quote:
(and yet you STILL claimed were on console.)

dont recall saying that but ok :heh

Try to jog your memory. You even spoke of getting your PS2 out to play it. It was your snowdream run. The run with gray snow and other fucked up graphics... you know, the kind that only show up on emulators.

Quote:
(And then, you go on a rampage and stomp every single one of blackdths insane show off records, you know, on the game you suck at.)

ive seen his runs for a really long time now, then after a while, it becomes muscle memory

LOL you just dug yourself in now. You watch some runs... and it becomes muscle memory? That doesn't even make sense dumbass. Blackdths scores were/are fucking insane, rarely has anyone ever come close. He took months and months of playing to get them. Yet you beat ALL of them, all within a very short time frame, some even WITH KAORI.

Hey Jack, a tiny little challenge for you. Re do some of the showoff world record runs, lets say Mesablanca, Merqury City, and Elysium Alps. Get within 75,000 points to these scores you achieved, on console showing the console, connected to your TV. WHICH SHOULD BE SO EASY, CUZ YOU KNOW, MUSCLE MEMORY. That leaves plenty of fuck ups, you can do it, and you can do it EASILY.

But you won't. Because you can't. And you know this.

Quote:
(some people worked hard for those records, and they deserve to keep them until someone else works harder.)

Very true! im not doubting you on that one

Yea, we did. You didn't. Get it?

Rastapo wrote:
Here we are. I second all of what Alp said.
I do not play the first ssx nor tricky but I read from to time to time the ssx original recipe. I found really suspicious Rashid Khan's scores in the first place, destroying the former WRs with ease in a very short amount of time. Of course he was playing on PS2 emulator.

Then, you, Jack/Voltron, it seems you play clean and all but the fact that you use the dolphin emulator can bring some interrogations. Hence why Gondee has to put new restrictions on the scoreboard rules. It's too easy to use save state function and post a replay.
As a result you post these videos: here and there.
I'd like to know why you said it was done on your PS2 whereas it's played on PCSX2. You are not fooling anyone.
Even those live runs of snowdream and garibaldi were done on PS2 emulator. Probably 'clean' but that's not the point. Is it that easy to switch from xbox controler to PS2 controler to get such high scores something like 24h after Gondee post the new rules about emulation ?

Everything I've seen from you lately seems 'wrong', like you are digging your own grave. You might be a skilled player but from now on you have 0 credibility in my eyes.

Exactly. Look at Jack even having the gaul to actually make a video STILL BLATANTLY SHOWING USE OF AN EMULATOR and calling it a console run. Lmao, wait I'm sorry, Jack claims that his one in a million PS2 shows these graphical glitches that happen on emulators, and no one elses PS2.

See you fucked up, cuz all we see now is you lying out your ass. Any skill you did have, or any records you got legitimately (if any) are now washed down the drain. All because you got too greedy. Dude, I actually feel sorry for you. You could've had the whole board fooled, but you just had to take it too far.

You can still keep fooling people on youtube and getting your little kicks that way, at least.

Last edited by alpmaster on Thu May 28, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Voltron wrote:
But i wont leave empty handed, i leave behind one final piece of evidence. and if it doesnt "prove" anything to anyone, then im 100% convinced that this website has autism.

I'm sorry to all the folks on this board who are actually autistic. You're all great and you don't deserve this crap.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Voltron wrote:

Straight up if you think it's okay to use the words autistic or retarded to call people stupid then get the fuck out of here with your tasteless redneck banter and go back to posting dumbass neckbeard threads on infowars.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Fuck all of you  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Jack, I asked for a play session to show me you've got the skills, but what I got was a lot of hemming and hawing and "proof" videos that were anything but. You're capable to doing what I asked to prove your scores, but you haven't.

Enough said, subject matter is closed. Locked. I should have probably locked this as soon as I saw it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]