Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 pm  Post subject: Which Is Shorter: Paddle Wheel or Scooter?  
PSN: PGlassJar
One of the age-old questions of SSX Tricky; [b]Which is shorter, Scooter or Paddle Wheel?

So, which is shorter?

I think Paddle Wheel, because of the grab speed (might just be me), as well as the landing and animation time (might also just be me). I've been meaning to record them both at 60 FPS, and examain them frame by frame, but when I record my computer lags. Also, I don't know how to TAS... So, yeah.

Anyone know? :shrug

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:36 am  Post subject: Re: Which Is Shorter: Paddle Wheel or Scooter?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Maybe, maybe.. I don´t think there´s much difference between them, but I can´t see any reason why Scooter is shorter than Paddle Wheel, it would be the other way around in that case. So I agree with you.. but it´s hard to tell, really. I believe Paddle Wheel is just a tiny bit shorter than Scooter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:04 am  Post subject: Re: Which Is Shorter: Paddle Wheel or Scooter?  
I was not able to increase their knowledge to others, you tell me whether or not these resources can find anywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Is Shorter: Paddle Wheel or Scooter?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Baterfuji wrote:
I was not able to increase their knowledge to others, you tell me whether or not these resources can find anywhere.

A little late maybe, but welcome to merqurycity!

I don´t know if that comment was pointed towards me.. Could you clarify? :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]