Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:19 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
If you could prove you score soon, it would be nice Krishna. The score has been on the scoreboard for too long without proof now, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:01 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
My elysium alps run is not good but 3.96 million is my best score in elysium alps ...
your altarnetive path is very intresting..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:23 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! I was just feeling the munchies for checking out some SSX Tricky due to the fact that I found my memory card with my scores on it today when I got home. So yeah, I then went on Youtube and WOW! This is totally UBER AMAZING! I have for the past hour read through some nice posts and definitely seen some KICKASS showoff runs! I can start by saying that my oh my the hype for putting on my SSX Tricky pad is back again!

Also, wow... My Garibaldi, the ONLY stage where I have been figuring out the routes since the release of the game, basically, is beaten this heavily?! Awesome! After the years, I have seen the potential to crush my record, and now I even see the potential to take Jack's record, eeeven if that would require some pretty detailed timing and all. May I ask how much time you had when you crossed the line, Jack? For Gari, that is.

Regarding Tmpx... Not much to say there other than I got 16m once, but it was ruled out since I crossed the line literally 0.00.01 too late (and my controller got crushed then too, yes). So yes, 16m IS possible, BUT it is also pretty impossible to get that score unless you find a way around the timer. Because going 3 rounds without a 0.00.01-fail is...well...pretty self-explanatory. I wonder how bad I would suck at it now after all these years, but yeah, Tmpx is probably the ONLY stage where you need to be essential with the timing. Literally. From what I do remember from my 15m-run, I miss one 2x and one 3x as well as some of my sliding and jumps are really badly timed. Also, the glass glitch is another essential part to get a double uber through the 3x. However, NOTHING beats the ENDING part of Tmpx! You MUST hit BOTH backwards slides to get two 5x flakes. If you fail that, 15m is not possible AND you can only do them on the final lap. It is literally the LAST thing you do before crossing the finish line. I believe my time was something like 0.00.05. Bottom line is that for me to reach 15m, there would be happening some serious training for the next couple of months... if not more. I will make a video to show the essentials for Tmpx and then upload it. If anyone can beat my 15m (or the "dreamy" 16m), I believe it's either Rashid, Jack/Voltron and/or Eddy, without a doubt. I know theMaster could also beat it, but he once said that he doesn't want to... So yeah, I will do what I can to give you guys the necessary pointers so you can reach my score.

But yeah, this is just amazing stuff! Thanks for holding this game so alive and kickin', even after 14 years! Cannot WAIT to give some tries on some showoff stages now!

I see that good, ol' fellas like Eddy and theMaster are also alive here. Awesome, awesome.

Also, maybe me, Eddy, Jack and whoever wants to join in could have a Skype-"meeting" one day, ey?! That would be AWESOME to gather around and talk SSXT! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:49 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
oh my god.... am i seeing this correctly? IS THAT YOU ELGEN!? HOLY SHIT, PINCH ME IM DREAMING!!! :DDDD

sorry.. got like a little man-crush there, got carried away for a second

anyways..

i crossed the finish line at 00:00.01 in garibaldi, and like the title says, its non-TAS, making it my best run of all time

very interesting stuff regarding tmpx. my score was 12.7 mil but couldnt get any higher, mostly cause i used KES's route. but you sound like you used a different one for sure.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if you beat any of my or rashids scores : )))

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:52 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #2
yooooooo elgen, awesome to see you return! I came across your showoff runs a few years ago and was blown away, to say the least.

I started doing occasional race ILs in tricky sometime last spring, so I'm relatively new to the community.

And yeah, we could definitely add you to the ssx skype group if you want. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Voltron, haha, now now... I am just a Trickyster like yourself. No one special, really. I still remember the core days when gondee ran his FAQ on GameFAQs and when me and my childhood friend Cryogen developed the breakthrough routes for stages such as Garibaldi and Alaska. SO long time ago... which is why all of this is hitting me very nicely, to actually see some activity and life here again, AND the fact that I definitely want to start playing this game again! :yes

First of all, sorry about the confusion I made earlier, but I have stated this to the likes of gondee before; There should be 2 scoreboards available for Tmpx or simply "ignore" the fan-glitch way and just use the clean run scores as they are waaay more hardcore and cooler to watch and achieve. So yeah, when I was talking about 15-16m in my previous post, I was talking about the CLEAN run, not the fan-glitched run.

But yes, KES made the primary glitch-route for Tmpx, so I just built on from that. After looking through YOUR vids, I am positive that with your creative mind and route, you can maybe up the record to 17m or even more.... Either way, to illustrate the difficulty of my route for the 7m-limit, I have probably reached the finish line about 9-10 times scoring 6m, up to 7m, and even lesser times above 7m.... (4-5 or so). As I mentioned, the last part, actually, the entire last LAP is like...a nightmare. Got probably over 100k restarts, if not more, on that stage because failed attempt on lap 3. Lap 3 is also the most vital lap in terms of points. I have tried to change the ways to get the flakes, and I am sure there can be some improvement, but whether it is possible to get up to 8m, I cannot say for sure. Maybe with total perfection and maxing the possibility for the flakes, especially the 5x's, then yes, maybe even 9 or magical 10m is possible WITHOUT fan-glitch! But, let's not overly stretch the possibilities here... It's just an assumption, heh.

As for the fan-glitch way on Tmpx, I combined the main route with parts from my clean run. Took only the most vital flakes on my journey before fan'ing away. In fact, my route isn't THAT much different than KES', but yes, there are some x-number of vital changes. I stopped doing the fan-glitch because someone here challenged for a clean run, so I guess that after my 15m, I didn't do it any longer. But yeah, by combining the routes, I also saved up some valuable time to use on the fan while already having plenty of points from the big flakes. Buuut, as I mentioned earlier, I do not really find 15m on Tmpx impressive AT ALL compared to what you can achieve on a clean run for that stage. The clean run definitely brings out the best possible SSX Trickyster fire in you, for sure..... and a big load of frustration... The sheer amount of obstacles you can fail on and the killer KICK you get once you cross the finish line with +time is just IMMENSE! You know what I mean.

So yeah, it feels AWESOME being back here again, for sure! And yep, would LOVE to have a talk sometime soon! My Skype: Sphookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
:-)) i am very happy to listen that elgan is back.and i am sad because my laptop screen was crack.i am sad because if elgan would broke my score then how i am broke his score.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
Oh my god ``Elgen is back''

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Ahh, found this old piece of a photo of my scoreboard for Tmpx:

I'll see if I can cough up a video of the route as well...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:14 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
I'm still alive, but SSX is not the thing for me anymore, With my new 1080 P TV screen, Older consoles won't work on there anymore. But i still have my old TV but have no room to put it and play. BTW it's a 200 pound Fat back TV, so yeah. I Use skype on my Xbox one. jack has me added on there, L'll try to add you elgen. Also l'll think of waiting until another SSX game comes out. I still wanna keep 1st spot on Overall best on Merqurycity.com. :pimp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  

3 million live, but missed about 200-250k points...
As one might ask, this is not a capture card.

[EDIT]

Tokyo Megaplex Glitch.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:43 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
God, elgen!! It´s SO great to have you back!!! :cheers

Interesting scores you discuss there.. If you could get 17 million in the glitched version of TMPX, it would be just amazing..

We can surely have a Skype chat, but I´m busy these days.. In June I´ll have more time :yes

Also, great score with Kaori on MCM right there!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:38 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SO.. I finally managed break the 2.2 million barrier in Snowdream.. I had 2.18 million for years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TXjnjTdMzI

I´m starting to believe that with a perfect run you could come close to 3 million actually..

My 4.098 Megaplex video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7BeTYbA6KQ

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
live runs so far:

garibaldi: 4,124,500 live run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMpJB8BsSE

snowdream: 2,476,015 live run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cREqDkzSX4

hopefully more to come!

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  

Snowdream run.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:41 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I kinda gave up on Snowdream.. but I did two 3.6 million Elysium Alps runs today, so I should be breaking my 3.77 SOON.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:47 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
back for the summer so I popped in SSX 1 and got 1:27:54 on AIJ. Alp how tf did you get 1:27.01

Working on snowdream right now

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Elysium alps: 3,735,xxx. This run had so MUCH potential. I used my new path btw.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:25 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Elysium Alps: 3,851,500 :pimp

FINALLY beat my old record!! Even though this wasn´t a 4 million run, I´m happy :D I lost a vital 3x that made me lose the 3.9 million, and if I did just a LITTLE better at the half pipe I would have gotten 4 million, for sure. I´m considering doing freeride and mess around just to get better at the half pipe.

I entered the half pipe with 3.05 million, and had 3.4 million after the first 5x in the half pipe, lol. I suck at the half pipe :yes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:08 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Got something like 1:38:54 on SSX 1 Snowdream, managed to hit the top 3. Trying to work up to top 3 on all tracks for SSX 1. Currently got SD and AIJ knocked down. If anyone's still playing this throw me a bone. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:31 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rock AG wrote:
Got something like 1:38:54 on SSX 1 Snowdream, managed to hit the top 3. Trying to work up to top 3 on all tracks for SSX 1. Currently got SD and AIJ knocked down. If anyone's still playing this throw me a bone. ;)

Awesome times dude, especially the Aij. Keep at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:35 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
alpmaster wrote:
Rock AG wrote:

Awesome times dude, especially the Aij. Keep at it.

thanks a lot man I actually used your lines for both tracks. Working on MCM and Untracked right now.

edit; I went ahead and uploaded the runs. This was recorded on my iphone camera so spare me :heh :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Hello every one i am post a very long time ago but I know you all happy to see my Alaska run .
m.youtube.com/watch?v=przAeDKZSXA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
m.youtube.com/watch?v=przAeDKZSXA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:54 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
Though my PR on snowdream is 525k, I think a 474k on SD could be better. Keep in mind I hadn't played since a few years ago. I was a couple new ideas, but I'm still trying to improve.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 162 of 166 [ 4150 posts ]  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166