Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:49 am  Post subject: streaming SSX games on twitch!  
hey all! im nickhulium, i introduced myself in the intro thread but thought i should let you all know here that I am streaming SSX games! I hope this is the right place to submit this post.

i have been streaming ssx tricky on twitch @ twitch.tv/nickhulium ...i try to create an entertaining atmosphere while enjoying playing games, be sure to come check me out! I hope this isnt against the rules or anything by posting this, but i just wanted to let the community know what im about. I stream pretty regularly and its been fun interacting with viewers while enjoying some good SSX. i play other games too sometimes but for now its been solely SSX tricky, then SSX 3 after.

im close to beating the game with everyone in SSX Tricky so come for a chill time. I might also be getting into speed runs/fast race times (etc), but come for a chill time with good music!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:44 am  Post subject: Re: streaming SSX games on twitch!  
You already know this, I am very interested.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]