Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:17 pm  Post subject: Perfect SSX 3 Save File (PAL version) for PCSX2 (And PS2?)  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Hey guys, this is my save file for SSX 3.

The save file is about as complete as they come, and took over 80-90 hours to create from top to bottom. All the characters are 100% complete, all platinum medals are gotten, all clothes, songs, tricks and rewards are bought, etc. Therefore, this save file has everything you could possibly want in the game. Enjoy the file, everyone!

NOTE: The file was created on the PS2 emulator PCSX2. I don't know if this save file would also work on a PS2 console if transferred, but it would definitely work on other PCSX2 emulators. Since I don't know how it would react if you tried to transfer it to a PS2 console, do this at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD LINK FROM GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3tsRjbq2KOvcFJwczdjRDRLdlE

- 898ppp/Daggyboi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:00 am  Post subject: Re: Perfect SSX 3 Save File (PAL version) for PCSX2 (And PS2  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
That's awesome, great work. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Perfect SSX 3 Save File (PAL version) for PCSX2 (And PS2  
Hi!

PCSX2 say that the save file is corrupt when I try to load it. Would be awesome if you could try to get a new one thats not corrput and upload it

Thanks /Bolmanscho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:42 am  Post subject: Re: Perfect SSX 3 Save File (PAL version) for PCSX2 (And PS2  
If you load this save file on the NTSC-U version, it does work and you can save over it.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]