Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Please Read Before Posting  
PSN: siredward
Excellent thread :thumbsup

After update 1.01 Europe/1.02 US (Why different names for the same update?), we got RiderNet Radio for PS3, so i think this could be updated: "Voice chat is not supported on either PS3 or 360 in-game. 360 players can utilize Party Chat however to voice chat."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
DLC section has been added and updated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: Bildi
OK, I just clicked the spoiler and saw Elise's Tricky render for the first time in the OP.

Scared the living daylights out of me. :heh

Nice job Vix, this thread is indeed worthy of the title "Mega". :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
I think I'm going to send Vix a list of stuff that needs adjusting in the first post as some info has been changed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Attack Duck Owner
Updated to fix some things and what not, thanks to whoozwah for sending me the info.

-----

Retro Zoe added to dlc list.

-----

Retro Kaori added to dlc list.

-----

Retro Moby added to dlc list.

-----

Retro Mac added to dlc list.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
PSN: Cutzy
so happy that MR MOBY JONES is back in stead of the stupid Moby guy in this game...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
PSN: gukoffX
Cutzy wrote:
in stead of the stupid Moby guy in this game...

Future DLC?

Yeah, good to see his old look back. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
How long does it take for a record to be put in the scoreboard? just wondering because I submitted two. no rush though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Attack Duck Owner
Whenever gondee or myself go in and approve em. I try to check twice a day or so. Each individual score needs gets approved so it will get there at some point. :china :) Later on tonight, I'll check in on the pending scores and do some approving if they haven't been done yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
WOW I love this site and everyone here! I have gone through a few alias's but this one is here to stay. I been on his site sense it first started. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: GNineify
Hey, I might sound stupid, but how do I put my custom soundtrack in the game (Xbox 360)? And so that Harmony will remix the music? I remember there being a thread about this, but I can't find it anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
I posted 3 new times! this is exciting! lol Hope to see them on the scoreboard later or while at work!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: MistressLeBeau
GNineify wrote:
Hey, I might sound stupid, but how do I put my custom soundtrack in the game (Xbox 360)? And so that Harmony will remix the music? I remember there being a thread about this, but I can't find it anymore.

In order for SSX to recognize music for use with Harmony will remix music in the game, music has to be on the XBox Hard Drive.

Unfortunately, transferring files can be a pain... XBox will not allow you to rip music from a USB port, nor will it recognize an Mp3 CD. It WILL, however, recognize "store-bought" CDs.

Most people have music in Mp3 format, though. If that is the case, you'll need to burn an AUDIO CD in iTunes (it will ask you what kind of CD you want to make. Just make sure "Audio CD" is selected, NOT Mp3). It'll only hold, say, 17 songs per disc, but it's the only way I know of to work around this little problem.

Once the disc is made you can now begin the process of burning it to the XBox.

On the XBox "Home" , choose "Music">"My Music Apps">"Music Player">"Current Disc">"Rip CD".There are options in the XBox's Music App (forgive me for not being 100% specific, since I don't have the information right in front of me) to Create a Playlist. You HAVE to put your music into a playlist ON THE XBOX HARD DRIVE or else SSX will not recognize it. If you want to use different songs on different types of tracks - Race-It, Survive-It, & Trick-It - make a playlist for each.

XBox won't recognize a burned CD's individual track names (it lists them as "Track 1", "Track 2", etc), so I HIGHLY suggest re-naming the files during the few minutes they are being burned onto the hard drive. This makes it easier to add which songs you want on any given playlist. Plus, if you're getting sick of a song, you can easily find & "uncheck" it. (I didn't rename my songs & I still regret it. If I hear Queen's "It's a Miracle" one more time during a Race Event... grrrr!).

Then, start-up SSX. Go to "RiderNet">"Music">"Personalize Your Music"> Select Race Music, Trick Music, Survive Music, or Menu Music> Select the name of your playlist that you created on the XBox Hard Drive.

OOH! One more thing: I don't think XBox will recognize a RW-CD (at least mine didn't when I tried).

Hope I didn't miss any steps...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
holy shit that sounds like going all the way around the world to get across the street.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
whoozwah wrote:
holy shit that sounds like going all the way around the world to get across the street.

Imagine trying to wade through "help/advice" sites with people who give smartass answers like, "Just play it through your memory stick, stupid! Why would you want to put music on your hard drive?" That's what I had to do to get a lot of this info so I could use my own music in my game. It took me FOREVER.

...which is the reason why I was so detailed. I don't want anyone else to have to go through that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
It's really unfortunate that the 360's method of getting music on the physical drive is so convoluted. You can just copy music from a USB drive on PS3. Takes no time at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: HoodenHen
I just stream my music on the 360 from the PC so that takes like 5 seconds to set up :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
DashKiller wrote:
I just stream my music on the 360 from the PC so that takes like 5 seconds to set up :P

This is true. *l* At one point while trying to figure it out, I gave up & did just that... until I remembered that I had ONE store-bought CD lying around: The Muppets soundtrack! Haha!

So, I decided to try it out to see if the Harmony remixes were worth the trouble. The on-the-fly effects SSX gives to the music is mind-blowing. (imo)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Mistress LeBeau wrote:
DashKiller wrote:

This is true. *l* At one point while trying to figure it out, I gave up & did just that... until I remembered that I had ONE store-bought CD lying around: The Muppets soundtrack! Haha!

So, I decided to try it out to see if the Harmony remixes were worth the trouble. The on-the-fly effects SSX gives to the music is mind-blowing. (imo)

.....to the Muppets soundtrack? id like to hear that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Mistress LeBeau wrote:
DashKiller wrote:

.....to the Muppets soundtrack? id like to hear that

*LOL* It's pretty dang funny... especially the rap that the old guy does in the movie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Trolling Batty?

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 am  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
Attack Duck Owner
*topic updated*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: INKD3M0N
wasnt sure where to put this, so it goes here i guess. does anybody have a clue what else we are getting? in the last live feed batty almost fucked up and started talking about us getting more stuff(or things or bits or bops, not sure). what was he talking about? has the h2h mp distracted us all from performing our normal off the wall speculations? i cant believe everyone is being patient with this, its a first.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
only speculation I've seen is that it's a tuner update that opens lvl 12.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Mega Info Thread - Now with DLC Info - Please Read  
XBL: INKD3M0N
guess i need to start using the rest of the characters more. i have everyone at least up to level 8 with my favorites at 11. now, a level 12 zoe sounds like the 3-2-1 events are going to get real tense. lets hope this is right. i also wouldnt mind hearing there is more than that.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 5 [ 102 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5