Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm  Post subject: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Donoftea
I'm just working my way through the badges to finish off the achievements & trophies in this game.

I was finding the knockdowns badge a real pain, until I went to Pan in Alaska.

Moby pretty much always takes the right hand rail at the very beginning, and there's usually at least 1 rider on the same red pipeline as you for the remainder of the course, so you can just boost those easy targets in the ass.

Thought this might help someone else, as 25 knockdowns is a lot.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #3
XBL: Hero Complexity
PSN: HeroComplexity
Unsanctioned is quite useful for obtaining this badge too, since everyone starts so close to each other to point where you can just carve into a rider.

I used this track to obtain the badge. :yes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
Thanks for the tip! Gonna go get that one in a bit. I actually don't think I've knocked anyone down...ever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
MarcusAnnex wrote:
Thanks for the tip! Gonna go get that one in a bit. I actually don't think I've knocked anyone down...ever.

me either!! :heh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
minn wrote:
MarcusAnnex wrote:

Add me to the list! I need to check this out. I still have a fair amount of badges to get.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Donoftea
Hero Complexity wrote:
Unsanctioned is quite useful for obtaining this badge too, since everyone starts so close to each other to point where you can just carve into a rider.

Nice one - I was looking for ages for a nice narrow track. I loved the fact that they just lined up on those rails.

Todd Smith wrote:
minn wrote:
MarcusAnnex wrote:

Add me to the list! I need to check this out. I still have a fair amount of badges to get.

Good luck with them! Hope it helps you - I was knocking down about 0-1 riders per run before I settled on Pan; it quickly moved up to 3-4 per run and I was done with the badge in about 5 attempts.

Not sure about you guys, but the badges / achievements morphed into a weird obsession for a while - I'm glad to be free of them and back to playing for the fun of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Evojet
Thanks for the tips, guys! I'll get to work on this right away!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 am  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
XBL: Kaavyn
Please devs, please add LT/RT knockdowns in future games. I need to fist my Kaori repeatedly, multiple times a day for 3+ years.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 am  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i think i got the knockdown badges without even realizing it :/

and i also need manual knockdown buttons too. i miss fisting Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Emu90
I got the Knockdown badge before I knew I got it. Pretty much from spending so much time on Zombies with Jetpacks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Pan - best track for knockdowns (Outta my way! badge)  
PSN: Maxxens
TrickyEmu wrote:
I got the Knockdown badge before I knew I got it. Pretty much from spending so much time on Zombies with Jetpacks.

I wanted to write exactly the same :D
Finishing the world tour without skipping usually helps you to get this badge.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]