Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:56 pm  Post subject: SSX 2012 is giving me lots of issues :(  
XBL: Refined Notion
Hey everyone. I don't post here often, but you might know me from YT. Anyway, so I play on the xbox one and get server problems and upload failures semi-frequently, but I can tolerate that. What really gets me is when the game stutters and lags, then I get thrown out of the game a few seconds later. I have been on many world record runs, and when I get near the bottom of the mountain, the game freezes, which is simply infuriating. This never used to happen on the xbox 360, so it seems to be a backwards compatibility issue.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem? Does this happen on playstation too? Is there a solution? Cheers ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:49 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 2012 is giving me lots of issues :(  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
HI, I can only answer for PS3 but Ive not had any issues sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 2012 is giving me lots of issues :(  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
Yep, starting playing again recently on my xbox one. It will stutter and force me to close the game.

Hasn't happened to me for the last couple hours though.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]