Forum to discuss the upcoming entry in the SSX series
Post a reply

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Damn Hero, awesome work, thanks! :) Couple of random questions.........

-Which Kaori suit is the all glowing pink one exactly? I love it and would like to get one. :D

-How in the world did you find a Legendary tricks board with extra tricky time perk? :??? I have never even seen a tricks board with a perk of any kind I dont think. I have seen race boards with perks, but not trick boards.

-How are you getting all the legendary multiplier mods? Just buying a bunch until they pop up? I rarely even see them.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Todd Smith wrote:Damn Hero, awesome work, thanks! :) Couple of random questions.........

-Which Kaori suit is the all glowing pink one exactly? I love it and would like to get one. :D

-How in the world did you find a Legendary tricks board with extra tricky time perk? :??? I have never even seen a tricks board with a perk of any kind I dont think. I have seen race boards with perks, but not trick boards.

-How are you getting all the legendary multiplier mods? Just buying a bunch until they pop up? I rarely even see them.

Thanks Todd!

- But as for Kaori's full glow, thats her Legendary Glowing Suit #1. That's the only suit in the game that glows full body for Kaori, the rests are just on other parts of the body. You can also find her all glowing suit by obtaining her Epic Glowing Suit #1.

- :lol Yea trick boards with an Extra Tricky Time perk are probably the more harder Legendary Boards to find in the game. But they are obtainable, just gotta keep searching.

- Yea I've been doing this strategy to stock up on these mods, since I have the credits. Otherwise, I'd probably be only using Rares and Epics.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks man! Going to hunt down that suit :pimp

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Todd Smith wrote:Thanks man! Going to hunt down that suit :pimp

ahem, scroll through this thread.........lots of other awesome looking suits for other people as well :thumbsup

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/viewtopic.php?t=10123

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Todd Smith wrote:Thanks man! Going to hunt down that suit :pimp

ahem, scroll through this thread.........lots of other awesome looking suits for other people as well :thumbsup

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/viewtopic.php?t=10123

Great thread! How I missed this I have no clue........ :??? Thanks for the link.
Post a reply