Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:57 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm  Post subject: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Norequest
PSN: Norequest
Where the old school crew at?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Maybe they'll come back just like you. :heh

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Norequest
PSN: Norequest
Hey you're still here that's what's important. Hahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: crispaholic
PSN: krispaholik
still playing on 360...to damn poor lol

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my latest and best on Youtube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: Shadowdane
Same here.. i hadn't played in years!

I'm soo rusty, tried a few races last night and did horribly! lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:06 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
:)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
PSN: Emu90
I'm still stuck on PS3 but my skills have deteriorated. I can't even get close to my old times and scores anymore. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
Well well well. What do we have here? Oh yeah and i agree backwards compatibility has brought me back. I had to restart my Tane but hey I logged on and got over a billion in money haha get to buy new stuff for him again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Xedec wrote:
Well well well. What do we have here? Oh yeah and i agree backwards compatibility has brought me back. I had to restart my Tane but hey I logged on and got over a billion in money haha get to buy new stuff for him again.

:heh Is that from all those records people couldn't beat of yours? That's hilarious. :china

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
gondee wrote:
Xedec wrote:

:heh Is that from all those records people couldn't beat of yours? That's hilarious. :china

I bleive so. It was so much money too hahaha and i thought i was going to start with nothing hahah :china

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
I would love to get back into it again as well to be honest. Still itching to annoy Mdx_Maxx by constantly taking over his times, I will get you Xedec! One day but your always way up there for me. I have the first version 360 just collecting dust at the moment works perfectly was passed down by family. I just have no room for it as of yet but if you guys are still playing then heck I don't see why not :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
SSXGreg97 wrote:
I would love to get back into it again as well to be honest. Still itching to annoy Mdx_Maxx by constantly taking over his times, I will get you Xedec! One day but your always way up there for me. I have the first version 360 just collecting dust at the moment works perfectly was passed down by family. I just have no room for it as of yet but if you guys are still playing then heck I don't see why not :)

Whenever you find space to play, get on it! If you are on Xbox, you can always join a few clubs that we have for SSX too!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
nicklej wrote:
SSXGreg97 wrote:

Whenever you find space to play, get on it! If you are on Xbox, you can always join a few clubs that we have for SSX too!

Sorry, I'm a lone wolf on this one

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 am  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
SSXGreg97 wrote:
nicklej wrote:
SSXGreg97 wrote:

Sorry, I'm a lone wolf on this one

Fair enough. Why is that? If you don't mind me asking.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 pm  Post subject: Re: And Backwards Compatibility has brought me back!!!!  
I also love to see new runs too, as you said , regardless of the improvement.. but don't worry about the 3, i get bored or crappy sometimes at this game, but is normal, unfortunately (or fortunately) our brain is not a machine, so that can happen sometimes :D i hope that you are enjoying this end of the year!

gclub

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]