Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:02 pm

KAORI ?!?!?!??!?!

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 am

HAHAHA

If there were personal ubers in Blur, I bet JP's would be throwing food at the American riders.

Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:54 pm

I can never look at Mac the same again.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:34 am

I like Mac's, but i have not BLUR

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:05 pm

King wrote:What the hell happened to Pysmon. He doesn't even look like a psycho. :mad

I know, he just doesn't look right. :( I prefer Tricky/3 Psymon, like in my avatar. <-- Dero Psymon!!

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 pm

PsymonStarkIsGod wrote:
King wrote:What the hell happened to Pysmon. He doesn't even look like a psycho. :mad

I know, he just doesn't look right. :( I prefer Tricky/3 Psymon, like in my avatar. <-- Dero Psymon!!

Same. D'awww...;_;

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Tendo Queen wrote:
PsymonStarkIsGod wrote:

Same. D'awww...;_;

Giving him a mohawk on OT was pushing it a smidge.... But it was still him.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Nice!

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 am

157190 wrote:Nice!

lol, you revived an months dead forum

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am

Facetious Sage wrote:Image

KAORI ?!?!?!??!?!

ROFLCopter!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 pm

don't need to react.....
but important for me.....
PARTNERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Elise/JP 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 pm

RedTyga wrote:HAHAHA

If there were personal ubers in Blur, I bet JP's would be throwing food at the American riders.

:lol
.... Except Elise.... :lol
Last edited by tecna jessie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Mac - He looks like a skinny nerd with a helmet he found out of a dumpster.
Elise - She looks great except for her new enormous butt. I bet Marisol's jealous..... Hehe.
Moby - What the heck did he do to his hair?!?!
Kaori - She looks fat and her hair looks pretty ugly.
Maya - Terrible hair! WISH I COULD DESTROY HER!
Felix - He would've looked awesome if he didn't have that stupid ponytail.
Griff - TAKE OFF THAT HOOD ALREADY! He was my favorite character!
Allegra - She looks pretty cool except she looks Chinese when she's wearing her first costume.
Skye - I like her look. Looks great.
JP - THE BLUE HAIR?!? REALLY!?! He was a blonde happy teen. Now he's an old, grump, druggy!
Zoe - The hair is BEYOND ugly and she looked like she got her clothes from Walmart. (Their clothes aren't so good...)
Psymon - He looks he should be on a wheelchair not a snowboard.

To me the characters looked great in SSX 3. That's also my favorite SSX game.

P.S. Why did they include skiis in this game like On Tour?! I thought this was snowboarding!!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!!!!!!! i HATE nintendo for what they did to SSX it belongs on the playstation and xbox and it certainly doesn't need to be WIIAFIED it's crap, the cartoony design makes me think this was a game created in the ssx universe that they play in the lodge every evening and that is sad none of the characters are right their background is wrong and off completley, the cartoony grpahic is crap BLUR DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!! the noly remotley good thing was the new character maya n felix but i had to recreate them on OT to stand looknig at them and why do thye seem to have blue hair? is that some colour F%$£ up maya should have black hair she is an inuit girl and Felix black or dark brown i swear they cocked up the colour black cause nearly everyone with black hair in it look like they have blue hair :lol

and allegra AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! what is it with people, she has STRAWBERRY BLONDE HAIR not red (OR GINGER) allegra is the awesome girl to be and i have a solid image of her and her background STRAWBERRY BLONDE IS NOT THE SAME AS GINGER OR RED the only natural redhead in ssx is skye ad there are no gingers in ssx. strawberry blonde for the numbskull japanese who invented this (yeah we know u all have black hair so we undertsand why u cocked this up) is not ginger or red, it is blonde wit ha TOUCH a little bit of ginger in it: there is platinum blonde, strawberry blonde and honey blonde: honey is elise and marisol, platinum is white blonde n there is no rider liek that, and AL is strawberry blonde.
Post a reply