Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Don't know if this is new but gamevideos has a video of big air gameplay vid.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8672

Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:46 pm

Yeah, it's not a Big Air event, it's just a race video from the Blur version of Wild Tree Fun. Gamevideos doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. :heh

The cool thing about the vid is you hear Atomika saying stuff on it during an event. :D

Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:15 pm

oh nice...they're bringing back Atomika huh. too cool.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:40 pm

Awesome! It looks like they incorporated "mix of all SSX titles" theme into everything. They combined Atomika's style with Rahzel-like voice effects. :cheers

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:06 pm

I was kinda hoping they'd have different radio stations with different DJs and music. I think this was done in grand theft auto or something. But I like Atomika so meh :D

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:50 pm

Awesome! It looks like they incorporated "mix of all SSX titles" theme into everything.

Beyond the graphics on the snow and colors, they really haven't taken anything from ssx 1 or tricky. At least not what i've seen so far. :/

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 pm

I'm sure they will have at least couple of tracks from SSX/Tricky. "Blur" seems like a " best of SSX" game, they can't leave out the two games that defined what SSX is about . They have to include few tracks from SSX/Tricky.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:22 pm

I don't think so, from the way it's looking so far, it's only sot and ssx3 since it's one mountain and those courses were designed for that sort of layout.

We've only seen ssx3 and sot's tracks and I kinda think that's all it's gonna be.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 am

That's what I'm saying. You can't fit a Tokyo Megaplex or a AIJ on a big mountain. It seems like only Merq or SD is doable, and they'll probably butcher those trying to make them have the big mountain feel.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:49 am

That's why I don't think they'll be in there. They seem to be taking the easy way on this game. Using old courses, fairly undetailed characters.

It makes more sense to use old courses that were designed for a mountain than to take courses that would need to be totally overhauled just to fit.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:02 pm

The more I see of Blur the more I want to play it :woot . But I dont want to buy a Wii or use the TV remote style controller :cry .

Would it have been such a crime to release it on the PS2, using a joypad to control it ;P come on EA do the right thing and share with everyone else as well.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:52 pm

So Atomika's back. Wiiie.
Post a reply