Switch to full style
Forum for the Merqurycity.com Index News
Post a reply

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Image The final Character Inspiration Blog featuring Elise and Kaori was posted today. Check it out for the insights into the design decisions of our favorite characters. Also, the blog fantastic fun machine, which is run by several concept artists producing concept art for SSX (2012) has some amazing art that has been previously unpublished. Do yourself a favor and check them both out!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm

the fun machine artwork is amazing :thumbsup cheers for the heads up G :)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 pm

those dudes also did the art for On Tour! that's pretty nuts, the styles are fairly different.

also, is there somewhere we can post all this extra art we've found?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

I believe they posted it in the Character Blog thread in the 2012 forum. As far as posting it in our fan art gallery, we would need to ask permission first.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

In one of the pics you see that the inside of that pilot's helicopter, the one obsessed with Elise from the comics! There's also a concept of him, that's cool too.. I like the bobblehead of SSX Tricky Elise, that's a nice throwback (:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Here's the guy's photobucket if you want to see even more concept art for SSX: http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/CharlesGuan_MC/

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 am

holy crap, good find Kav!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 am

Wow yeah! How'd you come across that?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

Holy crap some of those art pieces are really dope. Check this one out:

It says Alaska... wow, look at that factory in the background. Would be awesome to grind those pipelines inside that factory!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 am

I noticed the guy's name in the other photobucket URLs, so I just searched it up and found it lol. Didn't know where to post it until I saw this announcement lol.
Post a reply