Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am  Post subject: Tricky DLC Video featuring Zoe  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Image A video of Retro Zoe riding on Mount Eddie surfaced today. It's full of fireworks, billboards, outfit recolor, retro-goodness, and even a quick shot of a halfpipe at the end of the video.

Stay tuned as the video description mentions that there will be a classic music blog tomorrow.

Hit the jump to view the video in all it's retro glory.

---

Quote:
Retro Zoe Payne rips it up on Mt. Eddie in this gameplay trailer. The SSX Mt. Eddie & Classic Characters DLC pack is available 5/1/2012 for $7.99 or 640 Microsoft points and includes:
• Mt. Eddie - a TRICKY inspired, ultra-long mountain, features 9 new Race & Trick drops
• 7 retro SSX characters from SSX 3 and Tricky - Elise, Mac, Zoe, Kaori, Psymon, Moby, and Eddie
• 3 classic music tracks - to be revealed in an SSX DLC music blog tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Tricky DLC Video featuring Zoe  
PSN: DWTKSW
Fun fun fun!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 am  Post subject: Re: Tricky DLC Video featuring Zoe  
PSN: Trolling4free
This looks..... AWESOME!!! :woot :woot And 2 things: 1 Is it me or is this run extremely short (1100 metres)?
2 And when Zoe goes tricky it seems like her board is glowing (glowing board DLC or just a glitch?)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Tricky DLC Video featuring Zoe  
PSN: johneboy1970
Every pic and video I see makes me want it all the more. I keep hearing speculation (based on the very non-specific releases from the SSX team) about how long the entire run might be. If it's anywhere close to SSX3 length, this might be my happiest gaming moment of the year!

And: new guy here. I've been lurking around the edges for a while, and I must say you good folks have quite a tight site here. Kudos!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]